killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
i don't have much time to explain but my parents drugged me since i was little i ended with severe brain damage at age 18. I went from being a straight A student and athlete to bed bound bc of brain damage. Now they are threatening with more dugs bc they think my disability is due to me being crazy. They also are violent and emotionally abusive. I am very ill with brain damage and they force me to do things i simply physically can't. any one has any ideas on how i can leave my home? i am too ill to work and there's no disability pension where i live. my only option is streets but i fear my parents will file a guardianship over me if i leave.

• Aww..
Reactions: moths, daddy Phil :), x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
im in the same situation Im homeless now my parents took me to a clinic where they told them I wasn't injured that I was been irresponsible and lazy I had to leave there house same reason only way you can prove your injury is by getting a spect scan and a neuropsycholical test
i don't have much time to explain but my parents drugged me since i was little i ended with severe brain damage at age 18. I went from being a straight A student and athlete to bed bound bc of brain damage. Now they are threatening with more dugs bc they think my disability is due to me being crazy. They also are violent and emotionally abusive. I am very ill with brain damage and they force me to do things i simply physically can't. any one has any ideas on how i can leave my home? i am too ill to work and there's no disability pension where i live. my only option is streets but i fear my parents will file a guardianship over me if i leave.
psychiatrist will deny that medications can cause injury and they will also deny your symptoms and say you are depressed or psychosomatic that's what they told my family I had an illness where I made up symptoms that wasn't there
they deny that drugs can do this since you cant prove otherwise
family belive in psychiatrist they believe they are drs they belive in drugs they have no idea drugs can injure you
you have to see a neurologist neuropyscholigist and get scans
you have Neurotoxicity toxic encephalopathy neuro degeneration

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: taylor321 and killedbypsychiatry

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I'm so sorry for what's happening in your life op....
I wish I had any useful advice. The only thing I could think of is, try reaching out to emergency services or authorities if you can and if you feel it may be useful and beneficial to you in any way. If you can, try recording some evidence of their threats and abuse to back you up in case you need it. Your well-being could be in immediate danger. Explain the situation as best as you can and put an emphasis on the fact that you need immediate help. I don't know if getting emergency services to come to you could cost money so please keep that in mind and get as much information as you can about your rights and the services in your country. I hope they are free. Also, I think the above poster has a good point to keep in mind about seeing a neurologist. Though it could cost a lot and it really depends on wether you can afford it or not and your insurance policies. Again, I'm sorry this is happening to you. I wish you all the best, stay strong. We're here for you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, killedbypsychiatry and Ricky1@@
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Thanks both @Ricky1@@ and @KuraiKokoro for the great tips, hugs <3

Reactions: Ricky1@@
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
You need to reach out to as many local resources as you can and you need to do it quickly. Don't get discouraged if you're brushed off at first or people tell you that they can't do anything. Speaking as someone who's had to deal with social workers before, you HAVE to be firm and keep advocating for yourself.

I know this sounds like a pain in the ass. And that's because it somewhat is. Unfortunately, that's just the fight that those of us born into more unfortunate circumstances have to deal with.

Reactions: xBrialesana, daddy Phil :) and Ricky1@@