• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Hey so I can't get ahold of SN as of right now but I can get ahold of a knife so does anyone know the risk of failure to slitting wrists and if you were to fail what would be the damage because I dont wanna frick myself up from a failed Ctb thats one of my worse fears of why I haven't ctb yet so if anyone knows anything about pain level success rate and consequences if you fail lemme know plz thank you

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, the success rate for dying by slitting your wrists is 6 %. It's probably one of the best ways of crying for help, though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Serio, Anxietykillsme, Oyoy and 1 other person
N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
Hey so I can't get ahold of SN as of right now but I can get ahold of a knife so does anyone know the risk of failure to slitting wrists and if you were to fail what would be the damage because I dont wanna frick myself up from a failed Ctb thats one of my worse fears of why I haven't ctb yet so if anyone knows anything about pain level success rate and consequences if you fail lemme know plz thank you
Please don't slit your wrists. It's neither effective nor pleasant. I'd consider doing more research on methods on this sight. You seem to be in a rush and the last thing you want to do is something on impulse. Please take some time to collect yourself and develop a plan, which should include talking to someone trustworthy about this.

Reactions: Serio, Heartsick Traveler, x-Ace-x and 4 others
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
There's pretty much no notable complications. As long as you do it vertically, you won't suffer from hand dysfunction. If you fail, all you need to do is apply pressure and put on a bandage or stitches. The success rate is muddled by all of the "fake" suicide attempts, where they don't do significant damage intentionally. However, you're likely to fail. A lot of people stop midway due to pain and/or not being mentally determined. Power of will/pain. Do it in a bathtub with warm water, blood thinner, and if you can bare the pain, then you're good. I may be cynical, but everyone almost always stops midway, unless you're an oddity, I wouldn't have high hopes. It's painful and slow.

Do you have an old car? Look into CO. Do you have high up horizontal bars or structures on your property? Look into hanging, etc. Good luck.

Reactions: Serio