• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I'm scared so last night I wrote a goodbye thread and I was being dead serious about killing myself and I told my friend about it saying goodbye (internet friend) and he saw my insta post that said bye and he like contacted me on all social medias and sent me a pic of him slitting his wrisits (hes okay now don't worry) hes facetimed before with me and my friend and showed us his guns. He said If I try to kill myself he will kill myself too and considering he has a gun and hes showed me himself almost dying over me I belive him hes batshit crazy hes crazier than me. The said thing is I care alot about him and even if I didn't I would never want somebody to die over me.
the worse thing is were both Muslims and suicide is the worst sin ever so were both trying to get better and hold on I don't want to do this because than all go to hell.
my life's a mess any advice on what to do idk?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ThanatopicFugue, Sweet Tart, YandereMikuMistress and 6 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
That's not a friend. just a manipulator. Do you not see? It's to make you stay; whether that's against your choices is something only you know.
Or maybe he's not, I dunno.

• Informative
Reactions: stillvoices, Sweet Tart, Avīci- and 5 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Lots of fun possibilities. For example: tell him you're only pretending to be suicidal. Secretly you'll run away! Schedule a few emails telling him about your "adventures"

And lying to save someone from suicide may give you brownie points in the afterlife

• Love
Reactions: dwindlingfirst and myusername
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm very sorry you're going through this. If I may ask, was the incident of him previously showing himself almost dying over you in response to something else you'd said? Or did he initiate the conversation? If it's the former, it sounds like he has a pattern of trying to guilt-trip you into staying. If he initiated things however, I'm sorry but I'm just as unsure of what he would do as you are.

Regardless of your friend's intentions, unfortunately, you cannot control what your friend does after you go. Best of luck in whatever happens, and I hope you find peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why people would tell others about plans to die, it's such a terrible idea, the fact is that we exist in a society where suicide cannot be discussed openly, it's just the reality. But anyway nobody is obligated to delay the inevitable if they don't wish to, suicide is a human right and it's a personal decision when to leave. If the other person decided to ctb then that's their decision. This world is the only hell that exists.

Reactions: Sweet Tart, Twiceler, CrappyMJ and 1 other person
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I'm very sorry you're going through this. If I may ask, was the incident of him previously showing himself almost dying over you in response to something else you'd said? Or did he initiate the conversation? If it's the former, it sounds like he has a pattern of trying to guilt-trip you into staying. If he initiated things however, I'm sorry but I'm just as unsure of what he would do as you are.

Regardless of your friend's intentions, unfortunately, you cannot control what your friend does after you go. Best of luck in whatever happens, and I hope you find peace
I made a final post and he saw it he knew I was gonna kill myself so he tried to kill himself hes insane like hes batshit crazy like one night he got drunk and put a gun in his mouth and almost pulled the trigger (it was loaded) like who the fuck does that

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I made a final post and he saw it he knew I was gonna kill myself so he tried to kill himself hes insane like hes batshit crazy like one night he got drunk and put a gun in his mouth and almost pulled the trigger (it was loaded) like who the fuck does that
People who actually want to die

Reactions: stillvoices, not_actually_human and Aisley
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
People who actually want to die
that's why I'm delaying killing myself I don't want him to actually kill myself. Because he's insane and he will kill myself too he doesn't even know me well I think he just wants a reason to kill myself.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
that's why I'm delaying killing myself I don't want him to actually kill myself. Because he's insane and he will kill myself too he doesn't even know me well I think he just wants a reason to kill myself.
I don't mean to offend yourself but what did you expect from posting about your plan on your story??

Reactions: not_actually_human and Aisley
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm scared so last night I wrote a goodbye thread and I was being dead serious about killing myself and I told my friend about it saying goodbye (internet friend) and he saw my insta post that said bye and he like contacted me on all social medias and sent me a pic of him slitting his wrisits (hes okay now don't worry) hes facetimed before with me and my friend and showed us his guns. He said If I try to kill myself he will kill myself too and considering he has a gun and hes showed me himself almost dying over me I belive him hes batshit crazy hes crazier than me. The said thing is I care alot about him and even if I didn't I would never want somebody to die over me.
the worse thing is were both Muslims and suicide is the worst sin ever so were both trying to get better and hold on I don't want to do this because than all go to hell.
my life's a mess any advice on what to do idk?
If your friend decides to kill himself, that's his business. You don't need to make it your concern. And I would suggest that you don't. The situation might be different if this was a close friend who you have known for years in the real world, but as it is I think you should just focus on your own situation. Simply decide what is best for you, without considering him, and take it from there.

Reactions: Sweet Tart, SleepingLessons, Aisley and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can't control when someone else's exits this insane existence.

Don't worry what he does or doesn't do. That's all 100% on him.

Reactions: Sweet Tart
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
If he kills himself it isn't your fault. It sounds like he isn't doing well and is already ready to, regardless of whether you do or don't. Also, like funeralcry said, discussing your plans so openly on social media is a really bad idea.
Since he's an online friend, you can literally just ghost him. Block on everything and make your account private maybe.

Reactions: Kasumi
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Lots of fun possibilities. For example: tell him you're only pretending to be suicidal. Secretly you'll run away! Schedule a few emails telling him about your "adventures"

And lying to save someone from suicide may give you brownie points in the afterlife
Hey thanks for the idea, I might use it one day

• Yay!
Reactions: SexyIncél
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Sounds like a toxic friendship to me, I will stay away!

Reactions: stillvoices
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I don't mean to offend yourself but what did you expect from posting about your plan on your story??
I never posted it on my story he just saw my status and knew how I am because I've attempted in the past.
If your friend decides to kill himself, that's his business. You don't need to make it your concern. And I would suggest that you don't. The situation might be different if this was a close friend who you have known for years in the real world, but as it is I think you should just focus on your own situation. Simply decide what is best for you, without considering him, and take it from there.
We met once rl but were long diastance I'm seeing again in a week to go to Vancouver f or the day. So he means a lot to me and he likes me and I like him so its all fucked up.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
What I'd expect a friend to do:
  • freak out or panick
  • trying to talk me out of it
  • trying to offer me any help they could possibly offer
If a "friend" does something such as calling LE, family, workplace, etc or trying to guilt trip me into not doing it (like more than just "but I'd really miss you") than that shows me that they don't actually respect me as their friend, they'd rather betray me to feel like they "saved" a life.

Threatening you with taking their own life or other things is even worse, that's not a friend thats someone you should stay away of.
As such you can completely ignore him, it's not your business what he himself decides to do.
The idea about blocking him sounds reasonable to me, that way he wouldn't be able to tell wether you're still alive or not.

Wether you should go through with ur plans or not is an entirely different matter, I don't know your situation 100% but the last few days looked like kinda the mess, so like, if possible it might be better to put off ur plans to ctb for a while, rethink things and replan if you still feel it's necessary.
There is just too much happening than what I would expect to happen during a serious and well planned death.

That said, I can't really tell you what to do, it's entirely your decision, I'm not even familiar enough with your situation to know what exactly is going on, its just kinda the feeling I got from reading ur past couple of threads.

Reactions: ThanatopicFugue, nanfranci and Linda
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I thought you were recovering.......

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
That's an unusual situation... Remember that you are not responsible for his own choices and you can't feel guilty because of your friend's immature behaviour. He has a brain and is capable of thinking, he is not dependent on you in any way so it looks like he simply tries to manipulate you into not ctb'ing. Your life is your choice and nobody has a right to force you what you should do with it.

Also remainder: Keep in mind that killing yourself is the last resort so if you are not sure whether you should do this then please give yourself some more time before performing any serious action and try to figure out ways that could possibly improve your situation.

Reactions: Tobacco
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
That's an unusual situation... Remember that you are not responsible for his own choices and you can't feel guilty because of your friend's immature behaviour. He has a brain and is capable of thinking, he is not dependent on you in any way so it looks like he simply tries to manipulate you into not ctb'ing. Your life is your choice and nobody has a right to force you what you should do with it.

Also remainder: Keep in mind that killing yourself is the last resort so if you are not sure whether you should do this then please give yourself some more time before performing any serious action and try to figure out ways that could possibly improve your situation.
thank you for the advice
I thought you were recovering.......
i thought so to in till i realized i don't deserve to live and all never change who i am

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
thank you for the advice

i thought so to in till i realized i don't deserve to live and all never change who i am
What exactly makes you not deserving to live? and what do you mean who you are? what kind of person are you?

rachelo

rachelo

May 11, 2023
You are not responsible for other people's actions. Would you be open to having a chat with him to see if he's been thinking about it before you shared your news with him? If he's also been going through a rough time, perhaps you two can talk. Sometimes one can feel much better after having a good soul cleansing with someone who can relate. I wish you the best in any decision you make.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
GUYS I HAVE BLOCKED HIM #GETTINGRIDOFTRASH (HE DID FUCKED UP SHIT)

thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
Several people in my life have said this to me. "If you leave, I have to leave too". It's manipulative, it's selfish, and it's hateful for them to say these things. In my case, these people all have families, jobs, and futures ahead of them while I lay in a bed all day wishing for death. They say if I choose to free myself of my own pain then I am forcing them to inflict pain onto others. That is not sound reasoning and it is not a viable option.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Patronizing at its finest.
You mean how you were on that thread about trans issues? Yeah....no. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm simply asking them why they felt that way. Fuck off.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
You mean how you were on that thread about trans issues? Yeah....no. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm simply asking them why they felt that way. Fuck off.
Yep.
Nope still sulking. Take your own advice just don't go cracking any more funhouse mirrors.