L

Lucca

Jul 7, 2018
I'm looking one way to suicide, I don't wanna soffer, I need help to fins the best way

Reactions: Tiburcio
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I'm looking one way to suicide, I don't wanna soffer, I need help to fins the best way
I don't know why nobody answered your post. I think that's rude. It's like people don't give a shit when you are at your lowest point. I hate when so many people view mine and don't answer. I wish you would give more information about your situation to see if there's anyway to help it. For me if I was desperate like left completely alone or about to get evicted for instance I would find a way to hang myself. In terms of planning it I would look into one of the inorganic salts preferably sodium nitrite as you won't fuck yourself up if you survive. Most other things seem very painful or extreme like jumping or getting run over. Nembutal is the best option but very hard as are large doses of barbiturates and opiates which would be awesome for me as they would get you high as he'll and then you'd just drift off. Hope this helps. Pm me if you want to talk.

Reactions: Tiburcio, thickwing, tearsinrain and 1 other person
L

Lucca

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks, you are kind. Hang is Impossible, my place is Very old, can't stand my body without break. I was thinking in KCl, to stop my heart

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks, you are kind. Hang is Impossible, my place is Very old, can't stand my body without break. I was thinking in KCl, to stop my heart
Partial suspension doesn't have to be from a high spot, possible from a door handle or something.

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

Lucca

Jul 7, 2018
So, the Doors they are made of wooden, fragil, and does not have were
tie the rope