• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

constantdarkness88

constantdarkness88

Mar 11, 2023
I need it to end. I can't seem to get SN. I just want to close my eyes and it all to stop.
I've so much support and no one understands the constant pain and turmoil I'm in.
Currently crying my eyes out with frustration, pain and overwhelmed.
A few years ago I took a cocktail of pills which ended in me being in an emergency psych unit which was the worst experience ever and in fact made my failure worse.
I have so many different factors that are at play and the one thing I want is the full stop, the end, now!!

• Hugs
Reactions: y'ffre, dyn00ss and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for as existing in this world certainly is torture. There really is no peace from suffering in this world and it's extreme cruelty how it's this difficult for us to die.

Reactions: constantdarkness88
constantdarkness88

constantdarkness88

Mar 11, 2023
telling others they don't understand is just as hard. I'm lucky they want to help but those words about how well you're doing or you can get through this can cut like a knife too.
Does that even make sense to anyone?