LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Hi there
I've been looking for good methods to CTB after the lockdown in my place is over.
For a while I thought about laying on train racks but they arebnot easily accessible where I live and I'm also worried about scarring withstanders and/or the driver.
I have prescription for Zoloft and some Benzos due to anxiety and depression but I kinda get that it's hard to die on those.
I was thinking about Night Night method due to it being easily appliable and having accessible materials (I don't really want to get myself into poison markets and stuff and even making cyanide would be too hard to pull off) but I'm not sure because it still takes some time (even though you pass out) so it's easy to get found unless I get to find a good isolated place.
What do you suggest? Any other methods?
I don't care that much about pain as long as it's assured to work.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Don't waste your meds on taking them all at once. Unless you've been hoarding them the dr probably only gave you enough to stop your symptoms. Also if you're considering trying to pull off making your own cyanide you might not be in the best frame of mind for this. Why do you need to ctb so urgently?

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Don't waste your meds on taking them all at once. Unless you've been hoarding them the dr probably only gave you enough to stop your symptoms. Also if you're considering trying to pull off making your own cyanide you might not be in the best frame of mind for this. Why do you need to ctb so urgently?
I can wait honestly, I just think making cyanide would be too much preparation and effort. I've been delaying for years now

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Hi there
I've been looking for good methods to CTB after the lockdown in my place is over.
For a while I thought about laying on train racks but they arebnot easily accessible where I live and I'm also worried about scarring withstanders and/or the driver.
I have prescription for Zoloft and some Benzos due to anxiety and depression but I kinda get that it's hard to die on those.
I was thinking about Night Night method due to it being easily appliable and having accessible materials (I don't really want to get myself into poison markets and stuff and even making cyanide would be too hard to pull off) but I'm not sure because it still takes some time (even though you pass out) so it's easy to get found unless I get to find a good isolated place.
What do you suggest? Any other methods?
I don't care that much about pain as long as it's assured to work.
Depends on your budget. The king of euthanasia drugs is nembutal.