goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
This is the perfect height for a semi suspension attached to this pole that's the door lock (uh don't know how to better describe - but I tested and it seems to be able to hold my weight well), what I want to know is if this method of getting it around my neck is efficient or shitty.
Please help me to figure that out, I can't fail this time!
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: EraseRewind and puppet_nihilist
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Does the noose easily tighten around the neck when pressure is applied? Did you find your spot for passing out peacefully? Also, would recommend facing away from the door, I hit my nose pretty hard and got the worst headache afterwards. Take a lot of care with partial, a lot of people have warned me about brain injury/damage. If you experiment with partial, use a thick padding around your neck if you have a specific date for ctb. I hope you can be safe and find the peace you need if that is what you want. I have to ctb soon as well, I hope we who choose to ctb find the courage.

Partial is efficient if sufficient pressure is maintained around the neck for long enough time assuming you've found "the spot". Every single failed attempt is the result of interference with that pressure (ligature snapping, anchor point breaking, noose loosening due to convulsions, being saved too early, and of course SI, this flesh prison won't let us out that easily sadly). I hope you find peace and achieve what you want.

• Love
Reactions: goat
goat

goat

May 18, 2021
Does the noose easily tighten around the neck when pressure is applied? Did you find your spot for passing out peacefully? Also, would recommend facing away from the door, I hit my nose pretty hard and got the worst headache afterwards. Take a lot of care with partial, a lot of people have warned me about brain injury/damage. If you experiment with partial, use a thick padding around your neck if you have a specific date for ctb. I hope you can be safe and find the peace you need if that is what you want. I have to ctb soon as well, I hope we who choose to ctb find the courage.

Partial is efficient if sufficient pressure is maintained around the neck for long enough time assuming you've found "the spot". Every single failed attempt is the result of interference with that pressure (ligature snapping, anchor point breaking, noose loosening due to convulsions, being saved too early, and of course SI, this flesh prison won't let us out that easily sadly). I hope you find peace and achieve what you want.
Thank you so much for your answer!
I found the spot cause it's the only spot that seems to hold my weight. I live alone and I'm alone, no family or friends, there's my job and they will just assume I left without notice instead of calling any kind of emergency services. The only thing I'm afraid of is the knot loosen or the rope breaking midway. I'm so stressed about that, in the other hand I'm really peaceful about going. I'll get a thick padding for the neck! Thank you a lot for your advice

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this.
I can't really give you an answer because I have no idea about it.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace. I wish this world could've been fair to you.

Hugs,

Matt

Last edited:
goat

goat

May 18, 2021
I'm really sorry you're going through this.
I can't really give you an answer because I have no idea bout it.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace. I wish this world could've been fair to you.

Hugs,

Matt
Oh don't be sorry. It's a huge relief to leave :) I suffer miserably, I took 20 years to finally get enough self love to give myself this gift.
I'm posting cause I'm stressed with the method. I can't fail.

thank you for your nice message. I wish you all the best in your journey!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, WornOutLife, In2TheVoid and 1 other person
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Thank you so much for your advices!
im reading the hanging mega thread right now. ❤️
Good luck, and I can't stress this enough, be sufficiently skeptical. It is your life, you only should decide what to do with it yourself. Take care, hope you find peace. Hope we find peace.

Reactions: goat
goat

goat

May 18, 2021
Good luck, and I can't stress this enough, be sufficiently skeptical. It is your life, you only should decide what to do with it yourself. Take care, hope you find peace. Hope we find peace.
Thank you so much!
Im very sure and relived with this decision. It took me 20 years (not my age, but my depression and other problems age) to be sure and give myself this gift
I wish you peace and strength and that you can be successful in whatever you choose, life or death. Thank you again for your help

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather and puppet_nihilist