• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
I'm stuck in a hotel room right now and I need to CTB before the morning. I don't have access to much. I'm wondering what's the best way to do it? For reference I'm a woman and I've reached out to a few men on tinder and none of them seem interested in helping. I am really desperate I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti, CTB Dream and 1 other person
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I dont think you should rush it this way…
Of course no one on tinder is gonna help, they will be prosecuted if they would..

Im sorry for your situation..

• Hugs
Reactions: lonegore and CTB Dream
ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
I dont think you should rush it this way…
Of course no one on tinder is gonna help, they will be prosecuted if they would..

Im sorry for your situation..
Honestly I've had this thought since I was a kid. I've just been pushed over the edge right now and I'm ready to get it over with

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and nomennescio
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are trapped in such a horrible situation but I doubt that anyone here will be able to help. You can have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation and read about methods there. Rushing in anyway is not recommended as this often leads to failure and severe injuries. I hope you can find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: SolomonKado, jessisme, CTB Dream and 2 others
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Honestly I've had this thought since I was a kid. I've just been pushed over the edge right now and I'm ready to get it over with
im very sorry for this bad place youre in…wish i could help. Please be safe and dont rush in like @Praestat_Mori said.

Wishing you strength

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This rly cruel feel trap know how, not know mthod wrk now v hard ,not know any hotel v sry rly hope u peace

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
It doesn't matter if you die now or in the future. Death is inevitable, as is the loss of all your feelings (at least that's what I believe). You will always have another opportunity, if you're determined enough to end it. All of your feelings towards everything will vanish and that thought alone is so reassuring for me.

ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
Btw does anyone know if you can overdose on Prozac. I have a lot of it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think Prozac is recommended for ctb from what I read, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are desperately searching for, best wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
I don't really think Prozac is recommended for ctb from what I read, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are desperately searching for, best wishes.
Thank you

lonegore

lonegore

Fading clouds
Jul 16, 2023
Yeah no, antidepressants are usually made to be impossible to overdose on. I suggest you don't rush to conclusions and prepare furthermore to avoid ending up in an even worst place. Hang in there for now. If you REALLY have to go though, methods like partial hanging could work depending on what you currently have.

ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
I have Topamax too but that's like an anti seizure drug so I don't think that will do anything or if either of them have any effects with weed or alcohol mixture
I just want to get this done today

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No!

You need tricyclic antidrepessants like amitriptyline.

Reactions: LittleJem and ichowo
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
CTB is something that should be thought out properly as failing sounds so truly awful. Of course you could attempt hanging but it may damage the property and chances of success on a rushed hanging probably aren't great. As far as the overdose I don't recommend that either.

Sorry the world is causing you so much pain and suffering that you're at this point OP. I recommend researching more to make sure you don't fail.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ichowo
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
partial hanging your main option. Add benzos if you can.

if you have benzos/alcohol you can try drowing in bathtub. It might not work but worth a shot.

otherwise plan more detailed for next time.

are you in a rush because of something situational? Have you tried medication/getting other support? Rash decision might not be worht doing....could give it more thought.

In the UK the Samaritans are confidential and can help you talk it through.

I wish we had people who could help with assisted dying. but that would need some kind of vetting process and a lot of trust. Not to contact randoms on Tinder.
ps prozac impossible to overdose on. you have not done your research.
why not go to A and E and ask for benzos to calm you down.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ichowo

ichowo

Apr 20, 2023
partial hanging your main option. Add benzos if you can.

if you have benzos/alcohol you can try drowing in bathtub. It might not work but worth a shot.

otherwise plan more detailed for next time.

are you in a rush because of something situational? Have you tried medication/getting other support? Rash decision might not be worht doing....could give it more thought.

In the UK the Samaritans are confidential and can help you talk it through.

I wish we had people who could help with assisted dying. but that would need some kind of vetting process and a lot of trust. Not to contact randoms on Tinder.
ps prozac impossible to overdose on. you have not done your research.
why not go to A and E and ask for benzos to calm you down.
What is A and E? I am in the US.
Im just so sick of everything like why do some people who want to live have to die and then some people who want to die have to be stuck living. Why can't I just change experiences with some of them.
It's so fucked. I don't want to fail because I was in a mental hospital when I was a kid and I don't want to go back. That place was horrible
Is there somewhere to get SN OTC?

Last edited: