• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Ok I came up with three choices that are all accessible to me.

Cutting wrist...like I know the risk and high failing rate however I really like cutting and seeing blood.

Hanging... preferably partial hanging I recently saw a really good partial hanging tutorial on here

Last jumping...I have a few choices to pick for jumping. One of them is actually a decently tall bridge right above of train tracks. So if the fall doesn't kill me I doubt I'll be able to move and the train will. This choice also scares me a bit cause if I fail I might end up paralyzed. However jumping has always been the choice Ive been most interested in so I kinda wanna do it.

I know partial hanging is the easiest but it's actually the option I least want but I can't choose.

If I don't go with the cutting one I will end up stabbing a knife through my hand just to satisfy my fantasy

John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
personally, i would choose partial hanging out of those three. i hate heights so i wouldn't like to jump, but if that's what you're most interested in then i'd say you should just go with whatever is highest rather then try to line up a bridge jump onto tracks.

i get the appeal of slitting wrists, i fantasize about it a lot but in reality it would be a terrible choice. maybe i'll cut right before my actual method.

• Informative
Reactions: MiMif
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Self-harm is the most painful. Look for more lethal options with a shorter duration.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
personally, i would choose partial hanging out of those three. i hate heights so i wouldn't like to jump, but if that's what you're most interested in then i'd say you should just go with whatever is highest rather then try to line up a bridge jump onto tracks.

i get the appeal of slitting wrists, i fantasize about it a lot but in reality it would be a terrible choice. maybe i'll cut right before my actual method.
Yeah I might end up going with partial hanging...it's just I'm currently with my family right now and I kinda want to send a little text before I go...the text being how much I hate their guts.

So I was wanting to jump so I wouldn't be near them before doing it...however the risks of jumping are quite high.

If I do partial hanging I could lock my door in order to not get found and be braindead...
Yeah I might end up going with partial hanging...it's just I'm currently with my family right now and I kinda want to send a little text before I go...the text being how much I hate their guts.

So I was wanting to jump so I wouldn't be near them before doing it...however the risks of jumping are quite high.

If I do partial hanging I could lock my door in order to not get found and be braindead...
I know the choice I want to go with is jumping...however the logic part of me says otherwise 😞

Reactions: John-Doe
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I'd go with jumping (that's my go-to method). I think timing the jump + the train passing by would work successfully (hopefully), but damn that's scary as fuck and you really have to hope for 👌🏻 timing. Regarding wrists/hanging, do you really want your family to be the first to find you dead? They might even find you while you're still somewhat savable, you know?

Reactions: cryone and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I'd go with jumping (that's my go-to method). I think timing the jump + the train passing by would work successfully (hopefully), but damn that's scary as fuck and you really have to hope for 👌🏻 timing. Regarding wrists/hanging, do you really want your family to be the first to find you dead? They might even find you while you're still somewhat savable, you know?
I'ma sleep on it but I'm also leaning towards jumping. I'ma write a note and Stab a knife through my hand before doing it because Ive been having a fantasy of stabbing my hand for months

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
i don't know about your phone, but mine has an option to send scheduled text messages when i hold down the send button. i don't know if i'll message people, but if i do i'll probably set them to go through a couple hours after i ctb. might be worth looking into if wanting to send texts is a deciding factor for your method.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
i don't know about your phone, but mine has an option to send scheduled text messages when i hold down the send button. i don't know if i'll message people, but if i do i'll probably set them to go through a couple hours after i ctb. might be worth looking into if wanting to send texts is a deciding factor for your method.
Thanks I'll look into this

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Closing this thread. As stated in our rules, if and how you want to leave is your choice and your choice alone. Asking other users what you should do is in many countries seen as assisted suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.