• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Soo I'm suppose to move this week and I've Ben doing lots of great stuff.
My phone broke down a few days ago and it just kinda threw me outta whack.
Today is one of those days where I really want to hurt myself where is really consider justJumping from where ever. I am so sick of everything.
I have to do all. This alone but I can't do it alone I'm relying on my dad for my phone and to move. I hate it.

maybe I should just forg ET moving and CTB now.

I feel so alone. Like no one I y'all to really hears me or even tries to. I'm so tired of being alone.

D

Darkbrett

Dec 30, 2019
I've been there. Try not to make a hasty decision that might not result in a successful attempt. This may be a small hump to get over to have peace.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I've been there. Try not to make a hasty decision that might not result in a successful attempt. This may be a small hump to get over to have peace.

Trying to and prob will but it just hard.
I wonder how many times I'll have to fight this urge just to have a better chance to die.
I just wonder if it's really even worth it
Honestly I'm dying to just cut myself or something.
But I bought alcohol and that's all I can manage. Shitty expenses and drugs.

god I AM SICK OF LIFE.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Darkbrett
D

Darkbrett

Dec 30, 2019
Trying to and prob will but it just hard.
I wonder how many times I'll have to fight this urge just to have a better chance to die.
I just wonder if it's really even worth it
Honestly I'm dying to just cut myself or something.
But I bought alcohol and that's all I can manage. Shitty expenses and drugs.

god I AM SICK OF LIFE.
You do not want to end up in a worse state.
Plan and research.
Stay strong ok.

Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Moving can be stressful even for those not dealing with intense suicidal ideation, so if you are feeling overwhelmed please know that your feelings are valid and justified. A general good practice when your emotions are at an all time high is to do nothing until those feelings pass and leave you in a more manageable state. I am sure that you can think back to times when you've acted under the influence of intense emotions...and I am willing to bet that in most cases, you regretted the outcome. I could be wrong, seeing as I am not you nor am I living your life, but it is quite common.

Sometimes it is better to let go of expectations and just focus on what needs to be done in the present. It's simple but not always easy. I hope that you can take some time to relax and clear out your mind.

Reactions: Darkbrett, Livingvsdying25 and Gratefulcorpse
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Just a piece of shit.
Over complicated unmanageable idiot.
I am so fucking miserable.

I just need something to take away the pain today bc I can't manage & I'm tired of just riding out shorty feelings. I'm tired of being alive.
I just want to actually be able to talk to someone

so tired so alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I feel for you OP. Moving always sucks, and feeling alone makes everything so much worse.

A general good practice when your emotions are at an all time high is to do nothing until those feelings pass and leave you in a more manageable state.

But i also think you should take this advice into consideration. Judging from your posting activity today (multiple new threads, etc.) and what youre saying in this post, it seems like you are in a dark place and trying to reach out desperately for help. I'm not sure a pro-choice suicide forum is the best place for that?

I've heard reddit has a suicideWatch subreddit that is very active and you may be able to find someone to talk to much more quickly. Please check it out if you haven't already.

Last edited:
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
You are not a POS.
You are not an idiot.

You have reached out for help, and that is smart.

Lots of people on here are listening. Keep talking to us, and we'll help all we can.

Keep in mind that decisions about ctb that are made in haste often end very, very badly. Do not make a bad situation worse.