Kitsunekia90

Kitsunekia90

Oct 2, 2024
good evening, I'm new. I'm a 34 year old Italian girl and I can't live anymore, I've tried therapy, psychotherapy, even hospitalizations. I've been sick since I was 15 but since 2021 everything has gotten worse quickly. until last November since then I haven't gone out anymore, I can't wash myself, I can't do anything that I at least tried to do before. the therapy doesn't work and my only desire is to never wake up again. I have a beautiful family who has tried to help me until now but I have no life. I have nothing I don't have a home, a job, a purpose I spend my days feeling empty and crying. I only know the classic suicides hanging, throwing yourself, stabbing yourself, but I know that with psychotropic drugs and benzodiazepines you don't die. I want something that makes me fall asleep and never wake up again, I know that I'm asking for a lot but it shouldn't be that painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, landslide2 and pleaseiwanttogo
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
From various research, this site tends to describe SN as quite painless, and after all that's also the one I chose for my ctb method. Sorry to hear your story, It must be really tough.

Kitsunekia90

Kitsunekia90

Oct 2, 2024
From various research, this site tends to describe SN as quite painless, and after all that's also the one I chose for my ctb method. Sorry to hear your story, It must be really tough.
thank you, I think that if one has to live feeling bad every day (it's not life). What is SN? How can I get it? How is it used? Can I find it in Italy or do they ship it? Sorry for all the questions but I'm ignorant, I thought I could do away with psychotropic drugs... but that's not the case

Reactions: squidsponge
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Kitsunekia90
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish for a death like never waking again, in fact to never suffer again in this existence is all I hope for, I hope you find the peace you search for.

Kitsunekia90

Kitsunekia90

Oct 2, 2024
I also wish for a death like never waking again, in fact to never suffer again in this existence is all I hope for, I hope you find the peace you search for.
I hope so for you too if that's what you're looking for. I've never gone so far as to search on the internet. I love my family but they haven't lived what I feel for a lifetime now. Then what I do can't be considered life
thanks I'm reading everything slowly to understand. from your description you help but you've never managed to do it? it's a bit of my fear in addition to getting everything. especially SN. could you help me?

Last edited: