• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
Just want to know the best way to go. What is SN? I see it referred to here a lot. How do you get it ? How does it work? What are some other methods that are similiar to sleeping peacefully or can be done easily in a busy home?

I just need an out and any help is greatly appreciated. ❤️

Reactions: eternalflame
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
To get an overview of proven methods, you should first read the PPH. You can download it here.
After that you can estimate which method suits you and what possibilities you have to buy necessary things. Your personal life situation is also important. Not every method is suitable for every place.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
To get an overview of proven methods, you should first read the PPH. You can download it here.
After that you can estimate which method suits you and what possibilities you have to buy necessary things. Your personal life situation is also important. Not every method is suitable for

every place.
Thanks for taking the time to respond I really appreciate it. As for the PPH, Where is it?what is that? Do u think u can send a link?

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
PPH is peaceful pill handbook i believe. It seems to be some sort of guide for old people how to die peacefully.

Reactions: Astralyra333
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If you can use the search bar at the top right hand corner type sodium nitrite or sn into it. You might even be able to search "what is sn" or something like that took me a few weeks of researching to learn

Reactions: Astralyra333
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
The first thing I did on this site was work through all the megathreads I was interested in (guns and then found SN and became infatuated).
Click around the suicide discussion part and there are suicide resource threads. Read it all or skip the pages. Should only take a few hours. You can space it out over days if preferred.

Before searching for purchasing SN (sodium nitrite) definitely understand the pros and cons of this method against others. It has a 7/10 peacefulness rating in the PPH (peaceful pill handbook), which is a book produced by Exit International. A great organization that does proper research on methods. But from what I've come to understand, I think 6/10 is closer to reality. And so Benzos are necessary in combination. All this stuff takes a long time to order and obtain.
Take a deep breath.
Anti-emetics are drugs that prevent nauesa and vomiting and are also suggested for the SN method.
There is a guide called "Stans Sn guide" that you should be able to search for.

N (nembutal) is the gold standard 10/10 peacefulness, better than SN by a sizeable amount, but only has 4/10 availability rating). But most people work their way up to it as it costs a lot and is risky to buy, and has only one trustworthy source.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, wljourney and Astralyra333
Astralyra333

Astralyra333

Apr 1, 2022
PPH is peaceful pill handbook i believe. It seems to be some sort of guide for old people how to die peacefully.

The first thing I did on this site was work through all the megathreads I was interested in (guns and then found SN and became infatuated).
Click around the suicide discussion part and there are suicide resource threads. Read it all or skip the pages. Should only take a few hours. You can space it out over days if preferred.

Before searching for purchasing SN (sodium nitrite) definitely understand the pros and cons of this method against others. It has a 7/10 peacefulness rating in the PPH (peaceful pill handbook), which is a book produced by Exit International. A great organization that does proper research on methods. But from what I've come to understand, I think 6/10 is closer to reality. And so Benzos are necessary in combination. All this stuff takes a long time to order and obtain.
Take a deep breath.
Anti-emetics are drugs that prevent nauesa and vomiting and are also suggested for the SN method.
There is a guide called "Stans Sn guide" that you should be able to search for.

N (nembutal) is the gold standard 10/10 peacefulness, better than SN by a sizeable amount, but only has 4/10 availability rating). But most people work their way up to it as it costs a lot and is risky to buy, and has only one trustworthy source.
omg thanks for all the info super helpful appreciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame