• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aspiecarl

Jan 29, 2022
I got some money handed down to me recently and am considering using it to travel somewhere for a jump. Does anyone recommend places based on 1) success rate and also 2) a peaceful transition place?

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Good question. It requires a lot of research. I suggest looking for data about successful death rates in bridges and parks (info can be found on google)

There are also youtube channels about suicide to remember those who died by suicide. The videos about jumpers include useful info about height

Reactions: shrek34 and cyanlove
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I got some money handed down to me recently and am considering using it to travel somewhere for a jump. Does anyone recommend places based on 1) success rate and also 2) a peaceful transition place?
Where in the world are you? Beachy Head in the UK is 500+ft, but there are pro-lifers patrolling the cliffs, trying to keep you unhappy.

You could try my Paramotor method! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sky-king-style-paramotor-suicide.87525/

This guy flew up to 17,000 ft - just undo your harness and leap out...

Last edited:
A

aspiecarl

Jan 29, 2022
Where in the world are you? Beachy Head in the UK is 500+ft, but there are pro-lifers patrolling the cliffs, trying to keep you unhappy.

You could try my Paramotor method! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sky-king-style-paramotor-suicide.87525/

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm in the Northeast U.S., but open to travel since I can't take the money with me.

What are the chances of killing someone below with the Paramotor? Should I even care about that?

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
If you find it in Europe please let me know...
I'm in the Northeast U.S.,
If you live in Usa...what do you think about a Skyscrape?i think there are many of them in a lot of american cities,this is i would do it...

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I've heard people say Beachy Head can be done, that the patrols are not as heavy as on the Golden Gate Bridge. If you can find a spot that is 220 feet plus into water you probably have a 99% chance, based on the Golden Gate Bridge results. At the golden gate bridge it is nearly imposssible due to heavy patrols. Someone who lives near there PM'd me said that if you go at the right time and act like a sighbtseer you have a chance, but other people say that anyone walking alone is watched closely by law enforcement and is often surrounded quickly by law enforcement. If you are alone and look sad or distracted, as most people would be in that state of mind, your chances there go to almost nothing. There are other places though with this height into water in the u.s.

Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm in the Northeast U.S., but open to travel since I can't take the money with me.

What are the chances of killing someone below with the Paramotor? Should I even care about that?
I am only listing possibilities - I am not telling anyone to anything!

I doubt you would care after you've hit the floor!

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
780 Vondelpark Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80907-4052

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
Niagara falls

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
There's a pedestrian bridge not far from me that is a 300ft drop onto boulders, it's a gorgeous area. No fencing along the bridge besides the guard rail (it used to be a highway). There's a little scenic park next to the bridge. Not many people are ever there.

Reactions: Crazy4u
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

Don't you want to spend the money first ? Or have you Got so depressed you can't even enjoy a cheap thrill like drug use or sex

I'm pretty close to that point. I've never tried using drugs besides alcohol and I don't want to try anything hard without N in hand . I told myself even before I became suicidal I wanted to go out with a bang and do all the drugs that I watched others destroy themselves with .

Jumping is my last resort

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Vegas...Grand Canyon

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020

Got you beat fam (128,100 feet):

• Wow
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Reactions: Smart No More and SuicidallyCurious