• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinking lily

Jul 16, 2023
I don't want family, a friend, or a random stranger to find me dead. I want some kind of emergency responder to find me. It'll be an exit bag, probably in a hotel room.

What kind of emergency responder would be best or most appropriate to tip off?

How can I reliably tip them off so that they respond quick, but not too quick (if ya know what I mean)?

My best idea - text the police
using a delayed text messaging app, and give them my room #. My city has the capability for texting police dispatch. But I don't have a good sense how reliable those delayed text apps are. And I dont know if there is a better option than the police. Thanks

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I am sorry but delayed messaging apps seems the best way as is mentioned by you.I am also not sure about their reliability.

Reactions: アホペンギン and lachrymost
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are in a hotel room, room staff will find you not later than the time you should checkout as the room will be prepared for the next customer.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I don't know anything about delayed text messaging, but delayed email is a popular choice.

Reactions: sinking lily
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Telegram has delayed text messaging feature

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
You need to make sure you book the room for a few days longer and that you have the no cleaning sign on to keep the staff out of it. As a backup for the delayed message you could express (next day) send a letter to the local police station.

S

sinking lily

Jul 16, 2023
You need to make sure you book the room for a few days longer and that you have the no cleaning sign on to keep the staff out of it. As a backup for the delayed message you could express (next day) send a letter to the local police station.
Good idea on the failsafe of sending express letter. My only qualm with that is IF my attempt fails, I probably can't abort sending the letter like I could a delayed message. I probably be institutionalized in that case.
I don't know anything about delayed text messaging, but delayed email is a popular choice.
Do you know off hand if Gmail can do that?
I answered my own question, yes Gmail can do it.

I think I figured out what to do. Delayed text and delayed email both, hopefully both to the police department at the same time.

I'll be texting 911. Does anybody know who they will send if I tell them I'll be dead? A couple of cops and an a team of paramedics (ambulance) maybe?

Last edited: