• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
So I just discovered the absolutely backwards, falling apart, obsolete platform that is Facebook does not have scheduled posts since fucking 2018. I was planning to schedule my letter to go up around 12 hours after I commit the act, as to give myself enough time for my method to work and have no one interfere before I finally pass. I would post it in all my social media, but Facebook is the one with the most people, specially my parents and relatives close to them, so it would be easier for them to read and know what I want them to do with my body. But there is no fucking scheduling for personal posts in this goddamned website. In fucking 2023. And now I don't know what to do anymore. My closest friends have Twitter, so they would see it easily. They don't have my parents contact, though, and I don't want to give it to them because it would raise a lot of suspicion. But Facebook is were most people are...

Should I just write a letter directly to my parents? And send it them through email? The problem is they are fucking digitally illiterate, and I have no idea if they will read the email fast enough. I read the police loves to snatch shit from the scene of death, so I am concerned if I leave a physical letter, it will just disappear. I am so pissed off right now, everything was going so well. It is unbeliavable that this fucking site survived so long without such a basic feature. Goddamnit I fucking hate the internet. It is simply useless when you need it the most.

So, back to what matters: does anyone have any suggestion on what to do? Send the email directly to my dad, that might read in the morning, as soon as he gets to work? But that just messes up with my plan of catching the bus on the weekend, when it would be easier for my parents to deal with all the shitshow. Is there something I could I am not thinking about? I deeply and truly appreciate any help.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
If it was me, I'd write a physical letter and have it delivered by a courier so you'd be sure they got the note at a specific time.
Also as a backup in case of a problem with the first one, I'd have another one scheduled for delivery a day later.
I don't trust the Internet for something as important as a goodbye note.

Reactions: Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
If it was me, I'd write a physical letter and have it delivered by a courier so you'd be sure they got the note at a specific time.
Also as a backup in case of a problem with the first one, I'd have another one scheduled for delivery a day later.
I don't trust the Internet for something as important as a goodbye note.
That's a great idea. I guess I'll have to postpone it for a few days to get it arranged, but no big problem. Thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
That's a great idea. I guess I'll have to postpone it for a few days to get it arranged, but no big problem. Thank you very much.
I'm glad its helpful to you. It's pretty cheap too to do this, I know in UK a next day letter delivery is approximately £5.00 on average.

Reactions: Lupgevif