• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I have been suicidal for years. Taken about 40 overdoses, ligatured about 20 times, cut my arms to shreds and jumped twice...yet I'm still here. I need a method that will actually work but won't cause too much pain. I thought about jumping again but onto a railway line but chances are I'll still survive. I need a way out. To find peace. Help please? Just want to go peacefully and I don't want to grow old. I'm 22 but I literally have no life, no friends, no job, nothing. Everyone is better off without me...I need to do this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BiancaW79, freebird777, Soul and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hi. So sorry life has brought you to this point. Do you know about SN?

Reactions: freebird777 and An0nymouse_97
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
May I ask, what have you overdosed on?

Reactions: An0nymouse_97
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yeah I heard about it. Where can I buy it in UK?

Paracetamol, Propranolol, cocodamol, nytol mainly

Morphine is reportedly a peaceful and, obviously, painless death. It's not easy to obtain for most of us, though.

Reactions: freebird777
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hello again @An0nymouse_97. If you look through the resource links people gave you yesterday, you'll find information about where to get SN. We're not allowed to post links to suppliers, and it's safer for you to locate it yourself than to wait for some stranger to approach you privately. "Stan's Guide" (posted in your thread yesterday) will tell you what you need to know. x

Reactions: freebird777 and An0nymouse_97
A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
Hello again @An0nymouse_97. If you look through the resource links people gave you yesterday, you'll find information about where to get SN. We're not allowed to post links to suppliers, and it's safer for you to locate it yourself than to wait for some stranger to approach you privately. "Stan's Guide" (posted in your thread yesterday) will tell you what you need to know. x
Thankyou

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: freebird777 and Soul
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
sorry to hear it has come to this. do you want to talk about it?

i'm surprised you survived two jumps. if you don't mind me asking, what happened?

well, to answer your question - a firearm, i suppose.

Reactions: freebird777 and Sensei
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Jus my 2 cents but, i personally don't think any method is 100%. One stupid thing can screw it all up.

Reactions: freebird777 and Sensei