• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
My first post here had deleted because of the some of the reasons like my age. I wish I can post this under the my first post.

I have every material required for the SN protocol. I can do it even tomorrow If I wanted. But the problem is my family. I don't fucking know if I should leave them and end this torture or stay with them and endure everything.

It's not only because of my terrible life but my neurologic problems. I lost all my emotions, sexual desires, cognitive abilities etc. I have IBS, alzheimer, parkinson's disease. Everything sucks, oh god. Fuck everything.

I wouldn't been stay here even for a milisecond if I don't have a family.

• Aww..
Reactions: throwaway777, Psilo and whatever1111
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Same situation for me. It sucks to leave them behind, but I can't continue to live this miserable life just to keep them happy.

Sorry I know this situation sucks.

Reactions: Jc40
B

big-nothing

Mar 27, 2019
I'm sorry that I can't give you an answer or any advice, but yeah, it's really tough. Whilst I'm personally not that invested in my family with the exception of my brother, I'm fortunate enough to have some wonderful, kind, and supportive friends. Even just the knowledge that I'm suicidal is already destroying them - I hate to think about how much more pain I'd end up causing with my death.

Reactions: Psilo