• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
Whatever muscle allows you to enter a room and talk to people and convince them that you arent completley crumbling inside has atrophied to complete uselessness. I dont know how I used to do it but I sure do notice it now that its gone. I can say without hyperbole that I would cut off a limb to be able to enter a room of strangers, or even people that I already know and be comepletley calm and be able to be relaxed and speak my mind. No more profuse buckets of sweat. No more shaking. No more constant racing thoughts.

Im so alone. IM ALONE and i cant take it. Id do ANYTHING to quell this horrid anxiety. I hate knowing something is so very wrong with me but have nothing in the way of actually fixing it. I just want to be in the ground. I just want to sleep. IM so tired of the fear and the shame. Id do anything to be able to talk to someone and enjoy them being around me. and vice versa

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, Donewith_, Broken Chimera and 6 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
We're here - you can talk with us.
I'd call us baby steps but we aren't, not at all.

And there's a kitten taste-testing your pizza. What's not to enjoy?!

(((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: okkkk, AtomicNewt, 21Neberg and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Whatever muscle allows you to enter a room and talk to people and convince them that you arent completley crumbling inside has atrophied to complete uselessness. I dont know how I used to do it but I sure do notice it now that its gone. I can say without hyperbole that I would cut off a limb to be able to enter a room of strangers, or even people that I already know and be comepletley calm and be able to be relaxed and speak my mind. No more profuse buckets of sweat. No more shaking. No more constant racing thoughts.

Im so alone. IM ALONE and i cant take it. Id do ANYTHING to quell this horrid anxiety. I hate knowing something is so very wrong with me but have nothing in the way of actually fixing it. I just want to be in the ground. I just want to sleep. IM so tired of the fear and the shame. Id do anything to be able to talk to someone and enjoy them being around me. and vice versa
I can relate to the social anxiety, a lot. It's absolutely horrible. What helps me usually is to blast music into my head so that I can't even hear myself think. Could that work for you too?