M

Monmon

Jun 12, 2019
I am in MD and have the income for a gun, I just need help obtaining one. Anyone have any resources?

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
If you are desperate that much for a gun you can go to a gun fare, I was in the states a few years ago now and went to one of the fares and was offered one for cash no questions asked, its not like this here in the UK mind.

Try one of these gun fares.

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Go to a gunshow as long as you have the money they will sell you the gun without any background checks or anything like that

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
To take advantage of the "gun show loop hole" one does NOT need to go to a gun show at all. Actually, some of the sellers at gun shows are FFLs and they must do a background check even at gun shows (as FFLs must do a background check regardless of where a sale takes place). One can find private sellers online, sellers who could provide a gun for cash at a location like a McDonald's parking lot, for example.

If you can pass a background check -- Google ATF Form 4473 -- then you might as well just buy from an FFL since it's easier to find what you want that way. And to buy new, you can also buy online and then have the gun sent to a local FFL of your choosing. The FFL I used to use worked out of his home, doing business at his kitchen table and transfer of a shotgun was $25. To find that gun you want to buy online (for the lowest price in the nation) see www.gunwatcher.com Or to bid on a gun at auctions see: www.armslist.com

Either of those sites should help you find a local FFL to have the gun sent to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
can anyone PM me about getting gun near maryland area
i don't have yet PM privilege yet but will be able to soon after posting 3 more posts and 24 hr passing
I used to live in Maryland, and pretty much as anywhere in the states, you must pass a background check. Unless you can find someone to sell to you on the streets, or your lucky enough to find one laying around, your chances are pretty dull.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
can you help me connect to someone who can sell me on the streets
i can't pass background check
i need to wait about 12 more hours to gain PM privilege
Finding someone to sell to you on the streets will have to be your doing. I don't live there anymore and have any contact with anyone.

Anyway, finding someone to sell to you on the streets will be complicated. If you use gun on yourself, and the person who sold it to you left a fingerprint on it, they could go down as being the killer, and they know this, and usually won't do it.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
any help on finding places to jump near maryland area?
Not sure where you live in Maryland, as I lived in the western part of the state (near Garrett and Allegany county). Where I lived, there were 2 or 3 places to go, but the chance of succeeding is 50/50.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
can you still PM me places once i gain PM privilege? i have to wait 11 more hours or so now to get PM priviliege

does passing a background check require also the mental health background check as well? or is it just criminal background check?
I bought a 12 gauge shotgun at a gun store a few months back and when they ran the background check I miraculously passed it. I don't have a criminal record but I'm bipolar among other things, & I've been seeing psychiatrists for 18 years. I couldn't believe that didn't show up. I really don't know how I passed the background check but I was a happy camper when I left the store with the gun. I don't know if that was normal or a screw up, but I'm not complaining.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If you have the money and you can't find a gun in the US that's kinda sad. They're literally everywhere. Check any wanted advertisement section just about and you'll find one. VA and WV have some of the most lax gun laws in the US and they're both not far from MD.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Could look into a private sale, most just go with the "18+ for long guns" approach. I still pass backgrounds... it's not what they know, it's what they can prove

M

Monmon

Jun 12, 2019
Could look into a private sale, most just go with the "18+ for long guns" approach. I still pass backgrounds... it's not what they know, it's what they can prove
how do i find private sale?

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
how do i find private sale?
armslist (types), can even see them on CL or FB sold as a rug lol but I wouldn't try that. gun forums host private sales. there's somebody near you that would rather have your money than their gun, just gotta look.
shit hangout at the shooting range and look like a noob that really wants to get into shooting, maybe someone will try to be the hero and hook you up, at least a deal lol

M

Monmon

Jun 12, 2019
armslist (types), can even see them on CL or FB sold as a rug lol but I wouldn't try that. gun forums host private sales. there's somebody near you that would rather have your money than their gun, just gotta look.
shit hangout at the shooting range and look like a noob that really wants to get into shooting, maybe someone will try to be the hero and hook you up, at least a deal lol
what sites?

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
okay so can you help me
I did. Could always walk into a certain area, take a risk and get a throw away.
I bought a 12 gauge shotgun at a gun store a few months back and when they ran the background check I miraculously passed it. I don't have a criminal record but I'm bipolar among other things, & I've been seeing psychiatrists for 18 years. I couldn't believe that didn't show up. I really don't know how I passed the background check but I was a happy camper when I left the store with the gun. I don't know if that was normal or a screw up, but I'm not complaining.

a court has to deem you unsafe or incapable of having weapons. odds are you'd know that.

B

Blackrose23

Jul 10, 2021
I've tried Armslist,, they only wanted to transfer thier gun to the store (which means background check)