• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
This is my first post here on this website. I have not been the most active participant in discussions here but now I have a proper question I think.

I seem to be unable to ctb by partial hanging or NN because I am not easily finding my sweet spot though I have tried (don't know if I have tried hard enough though) so I turned my eyes finally to SN solution though the substance seemed hard to obtain at first and the procedure and preparation for successful attempt seems a little tedious and tricky. By viewing older threads about the sources, I finally made a "breakthrough" with my searching methods by realising something. Thus I was finally able to find one main polish source: BM. But I wasn't able to find any other reliable source mentioned here by other users (some other sources I was able to find but they sold only to companies and one ukrainian source I managed to find was out of product or something) after two days of searching even though I tried many search engines and even dark web (later I discovered a thread here which addressed it is useless for that). I haven't ordered yet from that source because I am little anxious about payment methods, someone messing with the delivery or something else going wrong. BM seems ok what I've read but if that isn't a chase can someone give me a hint how to search for another source properly or give me a direct source by pm? I don't know if I am a reliable person by SaSu standards for that but like I always say to myself: A question doesn't cost you anything.

Another thing I want to ask is about anti-emetics (perhaps I should research more for that too). Has olanzapine good anti-emetic properties (I read they do have at least some) and if so how much is a required dose? I have some 10 mg tablets myself right now. I have read that metoclopramide and domperidone are more recommended but I am not sure if I can get those that easily described.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It is best to buy SN from chemical stores that sell many products (not only SN), or from meat stores (SN is primarily used for curing meat).

Just enter the SN name in the search engine and search.
Don't necessarily use only English. Use these less popular languages as well.
Search in Europe and Asia

SN is simply salt that is cheap to produce, so there is no reason for any reliable company to cheat.
BUT that doesn't mean that scammers don't exist.

Olanzapine is ok.
I'm not sure about the Olanzapine dosage.
I read somewhere that you can take the same dose as, for example, domperidone and meto, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Malignant and Crash_Bash_Dash
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Nothing what I used to be
Apr 23, 2024
It is best to buy SN from chemical stores that sell many products (not only SN), or from meat stores (SN is primarily used for curing meat).

Just enter the SN name in the search engine and search.
Don't necessarily use only English. Use these less popular languages as well.
Search in Europe and Asia

SN is simply salt that is cheap to produce, so there is no reason for any reliable company to cheat.
BUT that doesn't mean that scammers don't exist.

Olanzapine is ok.
I'm not sure about the Olanzapine dosage.
I read somewhere that you can take the same dose as, for example, domperidone and meto, but I'm not sure.
Thanks a lot for your reply and answers! I try other languages that I haven't tried yet and expand my search to Asia as well!

I actually found you answered to a similar thread which was actually posted today earlier than my post. I didn't see it though and missed it before I posted this.

Reactions: Agon321