• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I could use some help with a couple of questions regarding the exit bag.
First, I am located in Canada (but am not a Canadian citizen). I've read several guides and information about the exit bag, and since it's a bit of a complicated method, I'd like to know if anyone can help me out.
I found a supplier of helium for balloons (it's 100% pure helium, which should do the trick), but I still have doubts since many people recommend nitrogen. The problem is that I have no idea where to get it, so if anyone knows how I can get a tank of nitrogen in this country let me know.
Second, should I choose the helium method, the tank would have this as the outlet:

Cattura

It is adapted to inflate balloons, so I would like to know if you think anything needs to be modified, I am very ignorant in welding unfortunately. I still have several doubts about the regulator to buy (I know that you should buy one that allows a flow of 15 liters per minute, but on the internet I only find regulators that show the pressure in psi and I do not know what to buy or do ...).
Thank you in advance for your support.

Last edited: