• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
Again, sorry again for my previous posts (didn't know the lingo or anything). I don't want to exist anymore, simple as that. I have my own reasons and I really have a hard time sharing them. I urgently need to know if this will achieve it:

Naproxen, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Antiallergy, Ibuprofen, Lanzoprasole, Olanzapine and Carbamazepine. Added that I will be very drunk and drugged.

Please reply, I need urgent help and I don't know where else I can get it. I live in a shit hole in the third world and here nobody knows that kind of thing, I tried to ask a friend and he just made a strange face and now I don't care. I'm desperate.

C

Carlotta16

The Best I Can Do is Nothing
Mar 16, 2022
What will you be drugged with?
Again, sorry again for my previous posts (didn't know the lingo or anything). I don't want to exist anymore, simple as that. I have my own reasons and I really have a hard time sharing them. I urgently need to know if this will achieve it:

Naproxen, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Antiallergy, Ibuprofen, Lanzoprasole, Olanzapine and Carbamazepine. Added that I will be very drunk and drugged.

Please reply, I need urgent help and I don't know where else I can get it. I live in a shit hole in the third world and here nobody knows that kind of thing, I tried to ask a friend and he just made a strange face and now I don't care. I'm desperate.

C

Carlotta16

Mar 16, 2022
The only ones.of those that could.possibly kill you would be the olanzapine and the clonazepam
But to take a lethal dose of them you need ALOT if them both
It's more likely that you will just sleep for a few days, and taking them all together will just cause vomiting

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
The only ones.of those that could.possibly kill you would be the olanzapine and the clonazepam
But to take a lethal dose of them you need ALOT if them both
It's more likely that you will just sleep for a few days, and taking them all together will just cause vomiting
Tomorrow I will buy the medication for a month, do you think they will have any effect?
(obviously, I mean a lethal effect). Also, I could cut my wrists (I don't know the jargon, sorry) while taking advantage of the numbness caused by all those drugs.

C

Carlotta16

Mar 16, 2022
Tomorrow I will buy the medication for a month, do you think they will have any effect?
No that won't be enough, you would need to stockpile them
Your best bet would be to take a large amount of an opiod med
At the same time

Reactions: Me Me Me
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Sounds like a combo for a lot of vomiting. You dont have enough of the 2 posted and all the rest if anything will cause organ damage.