• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeliriousSoul

DeliriousSoul

Apr 24, 2022
Hi, I am looking for a source in Egypt for SN. Unfortunately I can't import it from elsewhere as I am worried it'd be checked in customs. I know there's someone in Egypt that offers SN because someone close to me here asked about it and was successful in cbt, but they never shared the info with me. If anyone has any idea, I would be eternally grateful.

- K

Reactions: CringeNihilism
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
I'm in the same boat with you, there was a person here on the forum that managed to buy it locally but he died before I could ask him. if you ever manage to find it please pm me with the info, would also be eternally grateful.

DeliriousSoul

DeliriousSoul

Apr 24, 2022
I'm in the same boat with you, there was a person here on the forum that managed to buy it locally but he died before I could ask him. if you ever manage to find it please pm me with the info, would also be eternally grateful.
Yeah, if you're talking about the same person, I knew him personally irl. He never gave me the info of what he did / was planning to do before it happened. Though, I am searching for how and who he got it from, if I find anything I'll share with you. Also, I don't know how to pm on this forum, please send me something.

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Your profile is set to private can't send you anything.

DeliriousSoul

DeliriousSoul

Apr 24, 2022
Your profile is set to private can't send you anything.
I didn't put it as private on purpose. It says I don't have permission to start a conversation either nor can I check anyone's profile. I am not sure why

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
You need to make a few more posts before it allows you to send pms, also you can go to settings > privacy, set who can see your profile/send you pms to all visitors or all members

DeliriousSoul

DeliriousSoul

Apr 24, 2022
You need to make a few more posts before it allows you to send pms, also you can go to settings > privacy, set who can see your profile/send you pms to all visitors or all members
I see, so it's because I am a new member then. Alright I understand. I'll try to be more active around the forum.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
Did you manage to find SN ? Im from Egypt as well and I want to get SN.

scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023