• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seeookkk123!!

Sep 18, 2023
Im sick of living and i want to finally stop suffering. I need help finding a solid method, i was thinking jumping or sltting my wrist but im pretty sure those have low success rate. Getting sn and other stuff like that is basically impossible and im still not sure about hanging. Please help me, ill take anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling like this, it must be so stressful not being able to get your hands on the materials necessary for a peaceful method which ultimately causes you to resort to any method. I hope you can find relief from this stress soon.

I don't want to advise any brutal methods or something that may not work for you so you can check the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads to find which method suits you best. Again, I'm sorry you're hurting so much and I send my condolences and may you find relief someday.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and seeookkk123!!
ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023
I haven't had any food or water for two days and I feel like I'm getting closer to death. I chose dehydration, lol

• Wow
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and dggtscccvfd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's a straightforward answer to this, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Jumping done right is actually one of the best methods

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I haven't had any food or water for two days and I feel like I'm getting closer to death. I chose dehydration, lol
How many days do you anticipate it'll take you via the dehydration method? I really respect someone who can successfully pull the dehydration method off. There's no simply no way I could spend 24/7 thinking about water, as I imagine you must be by now.

ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023
How many days do you anticipate it'll take you via the dehydration method? I really respect someone who can successfully pull the dehydration method off. There's no simply no way I could spend 24/7 thinking about water, as I imagine you must be by now.
I've done a plethora of research on this and found out it can take 3-10 days. It depends on your fluid loss, so I've decided to run everyday for 20-30 minutes to lose as much water as possible. I'm struggling a bit right now, but I know I can pull through. My desire to do this is just so big and those severe, fast methods just don't work for me cuz I'm too much of a coward. So I chose the 'slow death' but I really don't care anymore. I've had so many failed attempts, I've just had enough. To your question, I think maybe 2-3 days?

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Ever thought about drowining? I think it's a good and reliable method If done correctly.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I've done a plethora of research on this and found out it can take 3-10 days. It depends on your fluid loss, so I've decided to run everyday for 20-30 minutes to lose as much water as possible. I'm struggling a bit right now, but I know I can pull through. My desire to do this is just so big and those severe, fast methods just don't work for me cuz I'm too much of a coward. So I chose the 'slow death' but I really don't care anymore. I've had so many failed attempts, I've just had enough. To your question, I think maybe 2-3 days?

I have thought of this but it can take weeks or months even and SI kicks in. More people have died from water intoxication than dehydration.

Last edited:
ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023
I have thought of this but it can take weeks or months even and SI kicks in. More people have died from water intoxication than dehydration.
Nah weeks are impossible, Believe me, if you exercise, you will die within days and before you die you will lose consciousness. Those who claim otherwise may have been eating excessively or simply lying. I already experience severe dehydration symptoms