CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Unsure if this is allowed, feel free to take down if not, but.. I am in need of a free PDF of a book (if there is a cheap way to get it, do tell as well, but we have little money).

Some backstory: We have Complex Dissociative Identity Disorder and some alters have been looking to self-administer EMDR to attempt to process trauma. We are aware of the risks, but this is something we seriously need to do. Those alters (the host especially) have already discovered much trauma, but not enough. They know enough to have body memories/flashbacks, increased hypersexuality, self-hatred and disgust, but not enough to process anything. It's all the worst parts of knowing trauma without having the true knowledge of it.

We have no access to a therapist to help us along with this, unfortunately.

The book we require is called:

A general guide to the use of EMDR in the dissociative disorders

We have been unable to find much information on it, but it has been recommended by the ISTDD for anyone performing EMDR in DID systems. We would like this book for peace of mind to know some risks are mitigated, but this is so important that we are willing to do it without.. just hoping not to.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
A general guide to the use of EMDR in the dissociative disorders
Who is the author ? I have found hundreds of PDF books on the subject. But I need to know the author to download the right book.

Last edited:
lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
When I searched the name, I couldn't find any book with that exact name tbh. What is the author and is it in English?

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

Aug 5, 2023
Who is the author ? I have found hundreds of PDF books on the subject. But I need to know the author to download the right book.

When I searched the name, I couldn't find any book with that exact name tbh. What is the author and is it in English?

"Recommended Guidelines: A General Guide to EMDR's use in the Dissociative Disorders (authored by the EMDR Dissociative Disorders Task Force and published in Shapiro, 1995, 2001)"
Is what the ISTDD referred to it as.

We also found this:

I'm sorry, we're really in a bad spot right now, hope we answered right.

selain

selain

let's all love Yourself
Aug 2, 2023
Googling the information you provided and found everything pointing to: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) book, another user shared a PDF of the 2nd edition, this is the 3rd edition if you need it : https://pixeldrain.com/u/ShCGCFja

edit:"EMDR DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS TASK FORCERECOMMENDED GUIDELINES: A GENERAL GUIDE TO EMDR'S USE IN THE DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS" on page 499 of this book

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife and kernel_panic
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I don't see that particular book, but you can find at least half the books you might want on Library Genesis!

On that page, there's a scientific-article search button. I see 3 articles you might like

selain

selain

let's all love Yourself
Aug 2, 2023
I don't see that particular book, but you can find at least half the books you might want on Library Genesis!

On that page, there's a scientific-article search button. I see 3 articles you might like

Libgen has this book, I didn't find it at first, but I posted a post after downloading it from other channels.
Just now I thought of something and went to try, oh yes, this book is classified as "Non-fiction / Sci-tech", but I did a search in "Scientific articles".

Here is the working link: https://libgen.rs/search.php?req=Eye+Movement+Desensitization+and+Reprocessing+(EMDR)
There are first, second and third editions.

• Love
Reactions: CTBookOfLife and SexyIncél
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

Aug 5, 2023

Googling the information you provided and found everything pointing to: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) book, another user shared a PDF of the 2nd edition, this is the 3rd edition if you need it : https://pixeldrain.com/u/ShCGCFja

edit:"EMDR DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS TASK FORCERECOMMENDED GUIDELINES: A GENERAL GUIDE TO EMDR'S USE IN THE DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS" on page 499 of this book

Libgen has this book, I didn't find it at first, but I posted a post after downloading it from other channels.
Just now I thought of something and went to try, oh yes, this book is classified as "Non-fiction / Sci-tech", but I did a search in "Scientific articles".

Here is the working link: https://libgen.rs/search.php?req=Eye+Movement+Desensitization+and+Reprocessing+(EMDR)
There are first, second and third editions.
Thank you so so much