• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Hi guys i'm from morocco and i was suicidal since 2020.

I can't find sn in morocco and i don't want to do hanging because it's painfull for me , so whats yr suggestions please

• Love
Reactions: ihatemyparents and Deathisbetter
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Hi guys i'm from morocco and i was suicidal since 2020.

I can't find sn in morocco and i don't want to do hanging because it's painfull for me , so whats yr suggestions please
I'll help you

Reactions: numbed one
M

majmun32

Jul 5, 2023
Liké what ? Can you name some of them please ?
Protonitaneze for example,you could buy it from china or india for 20-30 bucks a gram,and it would give you a completly painless death from snorting a 30mg line.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
On this site the information about methods is in the suicide resource complination. But I really hate how there isn't a straightforward way to leave peacefully, it's inhumane to me how we are denied that but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Deathisbetter