• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
i dont want there to be any choking sounds. should i put a sock in my mouth i'd rather not bc it's not a graceful way to go but i may have to if that prevents me from being found

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Do you have people so close to you they might hear you choking? Is there any way for you to choose a different location or wait until you can? Because this way you might be just discovered by chance, even without being heard.

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
Do you have people so close to you they might hear you choking? Is there any way for you to choose a different location or wait until you can? Because this way you might be just discovered by chance, even without being heard.
nope i locked the door and my family really doesnt give a shit

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It sounds like you're about to do something impulsive. I suggest you wait and think this through. This is not a decision to be taken easily.

Reactions: Ame and Bat 17
decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
It sounds like you're about to do something impulsive. I suggest you wait and think this through. This is not a decision to be taken easily.
couldnt be further from the truth, ive been thinking abt it for a long time and it's all planned . not spontaneous at all

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
couldnt be further from the truth, ive been thinking abt it for a long time and it's all planned . not spontaneous at all

With all due respect, if you plan to kill yourself while there are people in your house it doesn't sound very well planned.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would wait to be alone or go somewhere else and read the resources to see what the most suitable method is:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
i dont want there to be any choking sounds. should i put a sock in my mouth i'd rather not bc it's not a graceful way to go but i may have to if that prevents me from being found
Had the same thought, take parts of a shirt in mouth

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
With all due respect, if you plan to kill yourself while there are people in your house it doesn't sound very well planned.
i have no other option, someone is always home

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Sry what was your method?

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
i have no other option, someone is always home

Then maybe you should think about options you may have missed. May I ask why you feel an urgent need to end your life?