• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hi! i'm a NEET. meaning i'm not in education nor do i have a job, i've made a few attempts at trying to find a job but i'd always back away from it…but now i feel like i need some source of income to be able to purchase things i may need for ctb. can anyone recommend me some jobs that need no experience or high school diplomas? i feel so selfish for only wanting to get a job just so i can find a means to ctb… but i'm really desperate

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel, Praestat_Mori, UltraRareSlinky and 4 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Hello NEET gal 😉

Depends were you are, i personally do seasonal work which is plenty in my area, gamekeepers have jobs plenty where im from.

I do treeplanting and the odd labour work here and there such as veg picking or in greenhouses, only need a brainstem and some fitness lol.

A few of those living with your parents should get you the cash for it, really depends on what's going around in your area.

Reactions: MrFreshTheCat and bambibambam
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
If you have the transport and live where it's active those door dash/delivery jobs can get quick cash from what I hear, I've never done them. If you have something like a free paper they will have ads sometimes for quick cash paying jobs that are 1 time things.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Everybody is selfish , dont worry about that , its a part of our survival instinct.

We go through this life like a jail sentence.

Making friends , babies, have jobs , hobbies to get through this life sentence more easily.

• Love
Reactions: whats_the_point, sserafim, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Fast food is easy to get into but very stressful. Weirdly it's not stressful when it's busy it's actually the opposite. Well at least for me. 'course I left because the job was waaaaay too boring.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Everybody is selfish , dont worry about that , its a part of our survival instinct.

We go through this life like a jail sentence.

Making friends , babies, have jobs , hobbies to get through this life sentence more easily.
i agree, i guess it is human nature

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
ignoranceisblisss

ignoranceisblisss

Feb 6, 2024
i think fast food places are always hiring, let them know you can work anytime and its almost guaranteed they hire you

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Weirdly it's not stressful when it's busy it's actually the opposite.
Yep same here when I worked there. I would open (0330-0400am) and easily work till 2pm since from 1030-2 it would be busy. Looking busy when there's really no work sucks. Retail was a lot of that, only did it for 6mos and won't again.

Fast food will hire and train, the jobs are meant for people who have no experience, it's how many people get experience.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
i feel so selfish for only wanting to get a job just so i can find a means to ctb… but i'm really desperate
Hope you feel better about not winning Wageslave of the Month. It's sad to be in a world where they make organisms work to afford the means to die

• Love
Reactions: ADHDloser, sserafim and bambibambam
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
You're not selfish. You were forced into existence, into a corrupt society where everyone is brainwashed and forced to slave away for 50+ years just to die of old age.

• Love
Reactions: ADHDloser, whats_the_point, bambibambam and 1 other person
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
Assuming you live in the United States, I agree with the other posters. I'd like to add that warehouse jobs (Amazon, UPS) can sometimes be demanding, but they allow you to make cash fast, while working essentially whatever hours you'd like.

I worked as an Amazon warehouse worker during the pandemic as a second revenue stream, and I was making insane paychecks by slaying myself in overnight shifts. You might be able to get all the money you need (depending on how expensive your method is) within a few week span

• Love
Reactions: bambibambam
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hope you feel better about not winning Wageslave of the Month. It's sad to be in a world where they make organisms work to afford the means to die
it truly is. i hate it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél