Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Hi,

I'm hoping to only be on here for a few days, I'm going to be using the train decapitation method as there is no access to guns in my country and there are no high buildings/hills/mountains near me. I have autism and I'm fed up of my 'friends' pretending to care, I actually posted a goodbye post on my private twitter account with 20 followers on it a week ago and just 1 person tried to stop me but when I spoke to him afterwards he told me he only done it so he wouldn't look bad.

I decided then that this was definitely the right path for me, I have no friends left in life, I look ugly and get anxious just talking to a shopkeeper. The world really isn't made for autistic people, you constantly get weird looks because everyone can tell you are different even though you've never told a soul about having autism, I'm unlikely to ever get a decent job(80% of high functioning autistic people are unemployed). Everyone has abandoned me and I don't blame them, I've said so so many stupid things in the past and pissed people off/embarrassed myself.

When I leave this world I hope to be either reincarnated as a normal person or go to heaven but even if I go to hell or there is no afterlife it won't be any worse than my life on Earth.

Thank you for tolerating my rambling speech.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Reach, WearyOfStruggling, Broken Chimera and 11 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I hope you think through your decisions, and consider all of your options. You can stay here for as long as you like, many methods avaliable too.

If you need to talk, you can talk to me, or really anyone else here.

Whatever you decide, i wish you alot of luck and peace.

Reactions: WinterFaust, not-2-b-the-answer, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I agree with AnxietyAttack44. It's really important to think through your decisions, and consider all of your options. :hug:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
I hope you are able to find the right path for you. Best wishes.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Hi,

I'm hoping to only be on here for a few days, I'm going to be using the train decapitation method as there is no access to guns in my country and there are no high buildings/hills/mountains near me. I have autism and I'm fed up of my 'friends' pretending to care, I actually posted a goodbye post on my private twitter account with 20 followers on it a week ago and just 1 person tried to stop me but when I spoke to him afterwards he told me he only done it so he wouldn't look bad.

I decided then that this was definitely the right path for me, I have no friends left in life, I look ugly and get anxious just talking to a shopkeeper. The world really isn't made for autistic people, you constantly get weird looks because everyone can tell you are different even though you've never told a soul about having autism, I'm unlikely to ever get a decent job(80% of high functioning autistic people are unemployed). Everyone has abandoned me and I don't blame them, I've said so so many stupid things in the past and pissed people off/embarrassed myself.

When I leave this world I hope to be either reincarnated as a normal person or go to heaven but even if I go to hell or there is no afterlife it won't be any worse than my life on Earth.

Thank you for tolerating my rambling speech.
Farewell, soldier.
( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, not-2-b-the-answer and Baguette
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey honey..I'm sorry to hear about ur fake "friends" and that they are the deciding factor for ur ctb..
fuck 'em..

Sadly, u can often find more genuine friends here than irl..Here for u if u need to talk..♡

Reactions: Baguette and not-2-b-the-answer
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Hi there.

It's a shame that your "friends" are not really friends and are disrespectful to you. Nobody deserves that. As far as I'm concerned, having autism isn't a free ticket to bully you.

As many others have said, it will be best if you weight out ALL of your options before you make the biggest and last decision of your life. You don't want to make any mistakes with this.

We will be here for you every step of the way, whether you go through it or not, you will always have a friend in SS.

Edit: spelling

Reactions: Baguette and Kaiten Ryu
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Hi there.

It's a shame that your "friends" are not really friends and are disrespectful to you. Nobody deserves that. As far as I'm concerned, having autism isn't a free ticket to bully you.

As many others have said, it will be best if you weight out ALL of your options before you make the biggest and last decision of your life. You don't want to make any mistakes with this.

We will be here for you every step of the way, whether you go through it or not, you will always have a friend in SS.

Edit: spelling
I was always a bit of an outsider but the bullying and loneliness got worse a couple of years ago when I was just starting college when the lecturer basically revealed to the whole class that I had autism even though I'd told him to keep it private and had gone all through my school years without telling anyone. Everyone's been slowly drifting away from me and at this point I'm now completely alone. I've considered my options for several months now and I've decided I'm gonna ctb the next couple of days.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies