B

BrokenUK

Jan 23, 2024
Hello, i don't know where to start here. Im stuck in a body i know longer want to be in know more. Ive just had a failed to ctb again, now they have taken away anything and everything i could use , they wont even give me my medication to take myself. I'm currently waiting for a bed to become available in hospital where i don't want to be. Has anyone got any ideas. I have no friends that will help me and the doctors want to sedate me to make me suffer more

• Hugs
Reactions: ObssessedEirika and Oudenophobia
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Hey there, I never know if saying hello and welcome to someone is seen as a good thing or kind of quirky and odd. So I will say hello anyway.

Can't you self discharge if you don't want to be there? If they sectioned you, I'm sure you have the right to appeal and get them to release you as long as you are not a risk to yourself.

If you tell them that you want to CTB, they won't let you out though that's for sure.

If you want help, you are probably best to tell them the truth. If you want to leave, I'd just tell them what they want to hear and be home by dinner.

The NHS is so under funded they want you out of there just as fast as you want out I am sure.

• Informative
Reactions: Oudenophobia
ObssessedEirika

ObssessedEirika

“I’m so damn tired.”
Jan 7, 2024
Hey, I'm wishing you luck in getting out of there. Honestly, lying and telling them what they want to hear always seems to be the answer to get out quick. If you believe you can be helped though, then I'd recommend being honest. It's up to you.