P

PeaceSeeker786

Jan 30, 2021
Hello

Been a lurker for a while but signed up recently and just wanted to say hello

Unfortunately my life if at a critical junction and I face losing pretty much everything and potentially looking at a living death sentence. I am not prepared to live with that outcome and have been reading the forum for the last few months and only now feel brave enough to just say hello.

I have struggled with Mental health for numerous years , various tablets and talking therapy's but only find peace when sleeping. Have had a very tough life, Family, Friends, work , money all add up. The last 6 months have been very very bad and most likely CTB soon either By SN ( acquiring this seems very tough or by hanging/ full or partial.) Im not scared of CTB just making sure i get the method right ,

I found myself becoming more and more religious lately and this has helped me find some comfort but not enough to keep me in this world. So just saying hello , hope everyone is doing as well as they can be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Natty, Dead Meat, SmellyRat and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey pal, welcome to the ship!
Sorry to hear you're going through a lot. I'm glad relegion is kinda helping you at least. I hope it can help you even more!

Anyway, feel free to pm whenever you want.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: PeaceSeeker786 and Trannydiary
P

PeaceSeeker786

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you , It was good to find a community of like minded people .

articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Welcome...I just signed up a couple of days ago, so far it has been very helpful to be with so many others who understand what I'm going through

Reactions: PeaceSeeker786
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Hello-hello! Welcome to our bus, choose your favorite drink from tea/coffee thread and enjoy pleasant wiev.

Sendindg hugs.

Reactions: PeaceSeeker786