yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
this is my first time posting on this site and i would just like to say hello to everyone in the community!!! would love to meet new people and talk more about things and learn the SaSu culture!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DarkRange55, Forever Sleep, rozeske and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SaSu! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Hello and welcome!

• Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
this is my first time posting on this site and i would just like to say hello to everyone in the community!!! would love to meet new people and talk more about things and learn the SaSu culture!!
welcome. theres plenty of threads to read though, but if you want to chit chat about things, the chatrooms are usually quite active.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
oooo that sounds like fun, where are the chatrooms??
hit the double-chat bubble icon, its the top right of the website right next to the search bar. Or it is also in the list on the left side of the side right under 'members'

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
VXFgOY5XTF
I have heard other people say they dont see things in the past aswell, like maybe they couldnt see the search bar when they are new. Im not sure if its based on time or messages or what. Not sure how else i can help.

• Informative
Reactions: yuzenda
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
hiya and welcome so SaSu :)))

rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
Welcome!

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024

Welcome to the best place on the internet! (At least in my opinion)