B

barnsley6955

Aug 29, 2024
Hello everyone I'm new to the site but not knew to the scene. I've been in this state of mind for between 8 and 10 years now where I've attempted suicide well to be honest I lost count but it's around ten times I believe.
A couple of times I tried with pain medication but taking as many as I could but I just threw up once I started to get past the ten mark and it wasn't the best feeling in the world, obviously that failed. The rest was all one thing which was hanging. I've been to different places , I've tried smoking cannabis to calm me down aswell as I used to sit on the tree with a rope around my neck and if I did jump it's like I would panic and lift myself up to grab the rope.
I want more than anything to do this, this is my one goal. I want an simple way to do this like medication where once it's done I can't stop it or stop myself, please

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils and bed
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, I also just wish for a simple way to die painlessly with no suffering, if I had access to such it truly would be such a relief for me, I find it so cruel how it's so difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find peace eventually.

B

barnsley6955

Aug 29, 2024
Thankyou for the reply, I wouldn't want to put anyone else at danger for example I could never jump off a motorway bridge. It is hard and I suppose if it's meant to be it will happen. Good luck

B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
Hello everyone I'm new to the site but not knew to the scene. I've been in this state of mind for between 8 and 10 years now where I've attempted suicide well to be honest I lost count but it's around ten times I believe.
A couple of times I tried with pain medication but taking as many as I could but I just threw up once I started to get past the ten mark and it wasn't the best feeling in the world, obviously that failed. The rest was all one thing which was hanging. I've been to different places , I've tried smoking cannabis to calm me down aswell as I used to sit on the tree with a rope around my neck and if I did jump it's like I would panic and lift myself up to grab the rope.
I want more than anything to do this, this is my one goal. I want an simple way to do this like medication where once it's done I can't stop it or stop myself, please

I'm so sorry about this! It's hard to find peaceful method. Maybe you can solve your problems without going that route?