• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Long stort short! I have been victim of childabuse all my life. This has fucked me up so much over the years that I am commiting suicide. But I was wondering, is there any possibility to seek justice by suing the people that abused you to the point where your driven to commit suicide. My list of different diagnosis is also very long. So this can be proven. In my rational mind, I feel like abusers should be held responsible and there should be consequences for evil traumatizing behavior.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle, ijustwishtodie, cosmic_traveler and 3 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Long stort short! I have been victim of childabuse all my life. This has fucked me up so much over the years that I am commiting suicide. But I was wondering, is there any possibility to seek justice by suing the people that abused you to the point where your driven to commit suicide. My list of different diagnosis is also very long. So this can be proven. In my rational mind, I feel like abusers should be held responsible and there should be consequences for this kind of evil traumatizing behavior.
A lot will depend on what country you live in.
I'm no legal expert, but I presume in most Western countries you could take a civil case against an abuser. Some countries may have a time limit on how long after the abuse occurs that you can still sue someone.

It might be worth looking into. I've no idea what costs would be involved in terms of lawyers etc. Some may only charge a certain percentage of costs if the case wins.

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
yess i did read into that actually. Sadly and a bit wierd (considering that often consequences that victims get by male treatment can show up whenever) But, thank you :) I will research it more, would be great if its worth it!

However if anyone is reading this, and are getting abused emotionally, physically etc etc. Know that you have rights. And that there are law enforcement consequences for these kind of cases! (If not to long ago)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
Sivart

Sivart

Jan 12, 2024
I am in this same boat with my brother telling me to kill myself many many times and attacking me and ruining my family and turning my mom and sister against me. Gaslighting from birth till now at 40. My health left me in 2021 because of them.
How the hell do they get held accountable?? I have videos of my brother telling me to kill myself many times and him attacking me.

Last edited:
  • Love
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know about the legal stuff. But I'm planning on executing some cruel and well deserved revenge on my way out.

• Love
Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I've had years of recording of my mum and sister telling me to kill myself just so they can inherit my house. They wouldn't let me use the toilet or have food or water. My mental health team and the police did absolutely nothing to protect. During lockdown they told my abusers about my recordings and my life was made hell. I've been threatened by abusers that they would make false accusations against me to the police. Which has happened and because I'm male it make it worse against two women. I'm lucky I still have my sn from ic. Just waiting for the right opportunity for me to give all of money and things away and ctb hopefully pretty soon
Long stort short! I have been victim of childabuse all my life. This has fucked me up so much over the years that I am commiting suicide. But I was wondering, is there any possibility to seek justice by suing the people that abused you to the point where your driven to commit suicide. My list of different diagnosis is also very long. So this can be proven. In my rational mind, I feel like abusers should be held responsible and there should be consequences for evil traumatizing behavior.
I heart goes out to you
You never deserved to face such evil cruelty. I hope you get to feel peace and happiness in your life at least once.

• Hugs
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
any updates?
It seems like there is different laws considering which country you are in.
But clearly in your case you can have reported this by now I assume. Since its so new. And off course probably a whole lot worse if you prove his words of encouragement after/if you ctb. If this doesn't account for encouraging to suicide I dont know what really does to be honest.

However, There was a case some years ago about a girlfriend encouraging her boyfriend that was mentally ill to kill himself over the phone. I think by text. And she was got jail time. I can't remember for how long. But i think encouraging to suicide like your brother is clearly doing can be up to 20 years in alot of countries. As I read.

Horribel to read what your going trough♥️, I can't believe how people can get so extremely mean. But if I was you knowing what iknow today, and taking my life. Off course! I would feel like justice should be served. You most likely wouldn't be struggling this much maybe if he was a good brother, he should support you not dehumanize you. ♥️

I think all abusers should be held accountable knowing how much is destroys lives.
I've had years of recording of my mum and sister telling me to kill myself just so they can inherit my house. They wouldn't let me use the toilet or have food or water. My mental health team and the police did absolutely nothing to protect. During lockdown they told my abusers about my recordings and my life was made hell. I've been threatened by abusers that they would make false accusations against me to the police. Which has happened and because I'm male it make it worse against two women. I'm lucky I still have my sn from ic. Just waiting for the right opportunity for me to give all of money and things away and ctb hopefully pretty soon

I heart goes out to you
You never deserved to face such evil cruelty. I hope you get to feel peace and happiness in your life at least once.
Sorry to read that you have also been going trough this terror!!. Your not alone in these exact feelings ♥️ due know also that none of this was your fault. I hope we both gets peace and justice.

Last edited: