HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Firstly im in no way saying that your pain doesnt matter or that i am disregarding your struggles.

But i want to share with you what i lack in life and what i deeply want and dream for.

on top of all these issues i have chronic depression, anxiety and suicidal.

1.) I have a micropenis, it affects my life in a variety of ways that people dont even consider. I dont even feel like explaining here cause no one will understand , its not only about sex and relationships, it ruins my life in alot of ways.

2.) I dont have my own house, im staying in a shitty apartment with so much dirt, cockroaches outside , noisy neighbours, gunshots, drugs . we cant afford anything better and goverment housing is just as bad and even if i applied - in my third world country minimium wait times is 5 years.

3.)To get an education and a job one day , i cant even afford to study . I applied for government funding and they never even get back to me . My dream is to be a web developer or in cyber security but the student funding is so badly run here it didnt even register me. I now applied to study web dev at a private online bootcamp and im writing a javascript exam if i pass i study free with a stipend but i have to pay back but its my only choice.

4.)No medical insurance , in this third world country the public hospitals are terrible, wait times for an xray for example is 6 months. you have to have medical coverage here . i just ignore my health issues , i suffer with pains , ill health , toothache , and depression. even booking a psychologist you wait months.

so thats it, it may seem normal things but those things will increase my life so much and save my life:

1.A normal penis
2.A home
3.An education and job
4.Medical insurance

Please my friends appreciate what you have.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: IWasColdBesideYou, katagiri83, actual_fox and 8 others
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
Firstly im in no way saying that your pain doesnt matter or that i am disregarding your struggles.

But i want to share with you what i lack in life and what i deeply want and dream for.

on top of all these issues i have chronic depression, anxiety and suicidal.

1.) I have a micropenis, it affects my life in a variety of ways that people dont even consider. I dont even feel like explaining here cause no one will understand , its not only about sex and relationships, it ruins my life in alot of ways.

2.) I dont have my own house, im staying in a shitty apartment with so much dirt, cockroaches outside , noisy neighbours, gunshots, drugs . we cant afford anything better and goverment housing is just as bad and even if i applied - in my third world country minimium wait times is 5 years.

3.)To get an education and a job one day , i cant even afford to study . I applied for government funding and they never even get back to me . My dream is to be a web developer or in cyber security but the student funding is so badly run here it didnt even register me. I now applied to study web dev at a private online bootcamp and im writing a javascript exam if i pass i study free with a stipend but i have to pay back but its my only choice.

4.)No medical insurance , in this third world country the public hospitals are terrible, wait times for an xray for example is 6 months. you have to have medical coverage here . i just ignore my health issues , i suffer with pains , ill health , toothache , and depression. even booking a psychologist you wait months.

so thats it, it may seem normal things but those things will increase my life so much and save my life:

1.A normal penis
2.A home
3.An education and job
4.Medical insurance

Please my friends appreciate what you have.
Excellent work bro....im hoping that with more people pitching in we can help each other get better in ways only those scared of the same things can understand.....also if youd like to talk in detail about your situation and perhaps hear my suggestions...please feel free to contact me....also i noticed you said we...so i assume you managed to land someone with the micro pen....anyway we can continue all discussions if you wish else where 👍

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry about your issues. I don't have a micropenis but otherwise I'm the same. The UK is much like a third world country in many of the ways you say. I just don't hear gunshots.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Except for the micropenis (cause I'm a woman) i can identify a lot cause our countries seem to be similar. No job, no studies, not my own place, no healthy insurance.
Good luck for the studies tho, I really hope you get to study for free! That's really awesome!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Assuming you have sufficient internet access, which I assume you do if you're here posting, there are free online courses that could help you with the education part of things. There are even paid courses yoy can download for free on torrent sites. I've used them myself in the past and they were really beneficial to my progression in my trade. I think, in England they have "Open University" which is free, online. I'm not sure what kind of regional restrictions there are but I imagine a free vpn would solve that issue. Also youtube can be a treasure trove for learning. I used it a lot in the past. I'm sad to say it's been losing it's quality on that front due to greed based algorithms but with coding/programming being such a current topic and so relevant to modern life it's probably a great time for it. Whilst not all free online options will garner official relevant qualifications (though some definitely will) you can still use the skills you learn to get work. Especially if you can provide a portfolio that demonstrates your abilities. It partially why there are so many apps on the app markets. Though not solely of course.

I'm not trying to tell you all your problems arw in your head or that your self limiting. I don't believe that's the case so please don't take that from my suggestion. It purely is just a suggestion. Hopefully a useful one. Even if you just get entertainment out of the free courses that's a bonus, right?

There are members here that are working in that field too. Maybe they can chime in or you can keep an eye out for them posting and quiz them foe useful info at some point.
I'm getting the impression that a modest income and profession might make a big difference to your prospective outlook and quality of life. There's even surgeries you can get to make your penis larger if that's something you want to pit in your headlights/future goals. In some cases it's not that invasive depending what your expectations are. You probably know more about this than me in fairness so I'll not to preach to the converted.

All the best. : )

And for what it's worth I've taken on board your sentiments and am looking at my surroundings and thanking my lucky stars. Its not pinnacle luxury by any standards and it's not future proof but in this moment, this month, I know I'm comfortable and I could be much worse off.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and A simple aid
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Excellent work bro....im hoping that with more people pitching in we can help each other get better in ways only those scared of the same things can understand.....also if youd like to talk in detail about your situation and perhaps hear my suggestions...please feel free to contact me....also i noticed you said we...so i assume you managed to land someone with the micro pen....anyway we can continue all discussions if you wish else where 👍
Hello and thank u so much il dm u .
Sorry about your issues. I don't have a micropenis but otherwise I'm the same. The UK is much like a third world country in many of the ways you say. I just don't hear gunshots.
no gunshots and the NHS is excellent imo:)
Except for the micropenis (cause I'm a woman) i can identify a lot cause our countries seem to be similar. No job, no studies, not my own place, no healthy insurance.
Good luck for the studies tho, I really hope you get to study for free! That's really awesome!
thank you so much and i can relate to your situation, i wish you all the best.

A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
Hello and thank u so much il dm u .

no gunshots and the NHS is excellent imo:)

thank you so much and i can relate to your situation, i wish you all the best.
cool bro...if u have already i havent received it or dont know where to look...but will be expecting you whenever your free

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Assuming you have sufficient internet access, which I assume you do if you're here posting, there are free online courses that could help you with the education part of things. There are even paid courses yoy can download for free on torrent sites. I've used them myself in the past and they were really beneficial to my progression in my trade. I think, in England they have "Open University" which is free, online. I'm not sure what kind of regional restrictions there are but I imagine a free vpn would solve that issue. Also youtube can be a treasure trove for learning. I used it a lot in the past. I'm sad to say it's been losing it's quality on that front due to greed based algorithms but with coding/programming being such a current topic and so relevant to modern life it's probably a great time for it. Whilst not all free online options will garner official relevant qualifications (though some definitely will) you can still use the skills you learn to get work. Especially if you can provide a portfolio that demonstrates your abilities. It partially why there are so many apps on the app markets. Though not solely of course.

I'm not trying to tell you all your problems arw in your head or that your self limiting. I don't believe that's the case so please don't take that from my suggestion. It purely is just a suggestion. Hopefully a useful one. Even if you just get entertainment out of the free courses that's a bonus, right?

There are members here that are working in that field too. Maybe they can chime in or you can keep an eye out for them posting and quiz them foe useful info at some point.
I'm getting the impression that a modest income and profession might make a big difference to your prospective outlook and quality of life. There's even surgeries you can get to make your penis larger if that's something you want to pit in your headlights/future goals. In some cases it's not that invasive depending what your expectations are. You probably know more about this than me in fairness so I'll not to preach to the converted.

All the best. : )

And for what it's worth I've taken on board your sentiments and am looking at my surroundings and thanking my lucky stars. Its not pinnacle luxury by any standards and it's not future proof but in this moment, this month, I know I'm comfortable and I could be much worse off.
thank you i will do my best to learn Javascript.
im glad you have a comfortable life and grateful.
yes i know all the free resources , if i fail to make it into this program il do app academy open or the odin project.
my dad pays for my internet with some of his old age pension.
thats why my dream is to get a job and buy a house and a car for him/us.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
thank you i will do my best to learn Javascript.
im glad you have a comfortable life and grateful.
yes i know all the free resources , if i fail to make it into this program il do app academy open or the odin project.
my dad pays for my internet with some of his old age pension.
thats why my dream is to get a job and buy a house and a car for him/us.
I can relate to that. I wanted to buy a home for my family too. Depending on where you live it's becoming such a distant dream rather than a realistic possibility. It's crazy how much more expensive property is compared to only 30 years ago. Disgusting.

If you're going for java script I think you'll find loads of resources. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I can relate to that. I wanted to buy a home for my family too. Depending on where you live it's becoming such a distant dream rather than a realistic possibility.

If you're going for java script I think you'll find loads of resources. Good luck to you.
thanks alot.

Reactions: Smart No More
sadmeltie

sadmeltie

Oct 16, 2022
I think that its really sweet that you want to help your dad and buy him a home with the money you will make as a programmer kudos to you with the golden heart and take it from a girl that knows but once you have your new job and home a gf will not be a problem because the whole whats in your pants bit doesn't matter to the right girl

CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
I am a white cis het American male with guaranteed healthcare. Why did my miserable soul win that lottery?

A much better and answerable question is: why can't everyone just have healthcare and equality already?

It angers me you have to live that way. It makes me angry you can't get appropriate medical care.

It also reminds me how fortunate I am. The irony is cruel.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I think that its really sweet that you want to help your dad and buy him a home with the money you will make as a programmer kudos to you with the golden heart and take it from a girl that knows but once you have your new job and home a gf will not be a problem because the whole whats in your pants bit doesn't matter to the right girl
Thank you for your kind words I hope I can do it.
I am a white cis het American male with guaranteed healthcare. Why did my miserable soul win that lottery?

A much better and answerable question is: why can't everyone just have healthcare and equality already?

It angers me you have to live that way. It makes me angry you can't get appropriate medical care.

It also reminds me how fortunate I am. The irony is cruel.
Thank you for being so empathetic.