WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
I think I need to post more to be allowed the full functionality of the website. Say hi!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ultracheese, Forever Sleep, Venus13 and 3 others
boxtobs

boxtobs

unfortunate geometry (Toby)
Jan 23, 2023
lmao, hey fellow newbie! welcome. :hug:
fun username btw, just defined like chiseled or are we talkin sharp enough to julienne carrots?

• Yay!
Reactions: egirlsuicides and Forever Sleep
WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
My chin is average. When I create usernames I first think of a noun, and then find an adjective with a large number of syllables if the noun has few or one syllable, and vice-versa.
I need to find an eye-catching pfp now, so I can feel important :hug:
(Kidding, btw.)
My chin is average. When I create usernames I first think of a noun, and then find an adjective with a large number of syllables if the noun has few or one syllable, and vice-versa.
I need to find an eye-catching pfp now, so I can feel important :hug:
(Kidding, btw.)
Wow, I just zombie brained and used the same emoji, a most egregious crime.

• Love
Reactions: LocalAngel
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Hello there WellDefinedChin Fellow. And yes when it comes to certain forums on SS you need to reach a certain post number requirement.

WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
How many is it. I am very impatient.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Think the minimum is like 10-20 total comments messages. Could go up to 50-100 sorry I can't remember it's been too long for me to remember.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Welcome! Sorry you're here!

• Yay!
Reactions: mafuyu and Spiked_Coffee
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Hi, and sorry that you've struggled enough to end up here but hope you find SaSu to be a comforting place.

Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
Welcome! I am new here, too. I started lurking in December 2022, and joined as a member in January 2023.

LavenderButterfly

LavenderButterfly

Feb 11, 2023
Hello! I'm also a new one. I don't particularly care about restrictions, but for the sake of conversation, what are yours (or other new members) thoughts about this place?

Personally I feel rather comfy here. I'm usually not the one to talk with strangers, even on the internet, but I think there is also something liberating about it. And people here seem nice as well.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome. I hope that you find what you are looking for here.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Welcome to the forum. Sorry life has brought you here but I hope you can find some sollace here.

K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
i'm new too
lets chat until we hit the post count

amijima

amijima

Feb 15, 2023
Hi, I'm new as well.
Sadly , this is the only place that feels like I'm fitting in right now… kinda glad I found it though. Just by reading through some threads I feel that people here think along the same lines as me.
The people around me avoid talking about this stuff at all cost, which doesn't make it magically disappear.

I usually lurk on most chats/forums but somehow feel comfortable posting here.

WellDefinedChin

WellDefinedChin

Jan 20, 2023
The people around me avoid talking about this stuff at all cost, which doesn't make it magically disappear
I noticed this too. The concept of your own inevitable death will never sit well with normal people. They'll avoid thinking about it or even be unable to until age presents them with reminders of their morality. Never make this a topic in any regular social settings, nothing of substance will be produced, and you'll likely upset those you are speaking to. Special settings like this forum are where you'll find the more introspective sentiments and be free of the stigma.
One day, we can wish the stigma can be rid of and the topic even becomes popular. But from history we know the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: amijima
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
welcome! i'm new here also

FishGoingInsane

FishGoingInsane

Tired.
Feb 13, 2023
Hello! I'm also a new one. I don't particularly care about restrictions, but for the sake of conversation, what are yours (or other new members) thoughts about this place?

Personally I feel rather comfy here. I'm usually not the one to talk with strangers, even on the internet, but I think there is also something liberating about it. And people here seem nice as well.
I like this place and this community.

Although I cannot and do not belong anywhere in the world, this place being no exception, I still like it here.

The people here do seem nice.

Reactions: LavenderButterfly
egirlsuicides

egirlsuicides

Feb 14, 2023
hey im also new and i was veeeery confused abt why i couldnt do some things