B

bandigna

Dec 16, 2023
My Story is i am sick, i am Not going to a therapist which i really need, i am Not going to a doctor for the Last 6 years which i really need and i dont Unterstand the world anymore .
I tried the night night method with the tape and it failed so much until the whole gorilla tape was gone 😂
I am also overwheight and trans but i could never make the dream of becoming the Person i want to BE because im Not even going Out of my House.
So my question is , how can i CBT easily,
How can i order SN or Something else.
Im from Germany btw

• Love
Reactions: peristala, Sleeper System and Little_Suzy
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
My Story is i am sick, i am Not going to a therapist which i really need, i am Not going to a doctor for the Last 6 years which i really need and i dont Unterstand the world anymore .
I tried the night night method with the tape and it failed so much until the whole gorilla tape was gone 😂
I am also overwheight and trans but i could never make the dream of becoming the Person i want to BE because im Not even going Out of my House.
So my question is , how can i CBT easily,
How can i order SN or Something else.
Im from Germany btw
The reason you want to ctb doesn't matter. If you're unhappy with your life and don't have the drive to change it then you're already dead or dying slowly. You aren't alone. There are many people here struggling with the same things you are. More than anything it's about not being able to live the way they want to.

There are many threads here about SN. You have to do the digging for your answers because it's not likely anyone will offer more than the links for where to start looking anyway. Finding a good source is difficult and their are no easy/simple paths.