H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I doubt anyone cares, but I'm back from a long hiatus from SS. I've been consumed by a book I've been working on. It took me seven or eight months, including extensive editing. My work and blazing the ganja has kept me alive thus far. Maybe it will do well, I don't know (my agent seems to think so.) Anyway, I 'm rambling; just like to say I'm back to hangout with fellow depressed people and hoping for better times. It's time to see if i still got it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, woxihuanni, andresantosfx and 10 others
H

HeavyOne

Jul 4, 2020
I'm new here but...welcome back!
What beautiful news! Congratulation for your book! I suppose these have been thug months!
I'm always impressed and amazed by someone's effort in creating "something from mud" !(I hope it makes sense, as English is not my native language)
I don't know if it's allowed here and don't know if you may want to spill the title out...but you already have a reader here!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks, I might shoot the title when its published.

Reactions: less than and HeavyOne
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back and congratulations on your book. It's no small endeavour to get published, very well done. What's the genre if you don't mind me asking? I hope that you're proud of your achievement and it makes life a little easier on you.

Reactions: Saed
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Welcome back and congratulations on your book. It's no small endeavour to get published, very well done. What's the genre if you don't mind me asking? I hope that you're proud of your achievement and it makes life a little easier on you.
You know, It's hard to describe. It definitely has heavy horror and dark elements (there's a scene where it's so cold, over months, a mans skin peels off his body, exposing his vital organs.) It's a full length novel that follows the main character, but manages to be a short story collection at the same time; all the short stories tie into the main plot. If I decide to kill myself before publication, I might post a link on here. What the fuck can they do if I'm dead? Sue me? good luck!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I bit of Stephen King or Lovecraftian style by the sounds of it? A full length novel is damn difficult to complete! I've tried to do so several times and rewritten so many things I never completed, so I'm in awe of you. I really hope you don't have to go before publishing. It might just be your ticket to a better place and ease any financial burdens.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards and Saed
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations the book sounds interesting, I love interconnected stories. Hope it all goes well.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall