M

Maximo

Apr 19, 2021
I'm new around here. I've always had suicidal thoughts, ever since I can remember. Now, I lost my mother two months ago today, the only support I had. The poor thing died of cancer and I don't want to live without her. I miss her so much and every day her absence hurts enormously. I don't get used to not seeing her, not having her by my side. I have ordered the sn online, but I am afraid that when it gets to customs they will requisition it. Because they are already restricting the use of this substance in some places, and they are not selling it to individuals. In a web address that came on this page to order it, it says that they do not sell it to everyone. Greetings to all. Also in their description (the one of the company) says that they sell to "laboratories of scientific research institutes, industrial enterprises of chemical, pharmaceutical and medical profile.", not to individuals.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Neowise, caterpilaa and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry about your loss. I lost my grandpa last January and I'm still sad.

Welcome to SS and hope you have a nice time here. People in this community are really amazing!

Hugs,

Matt

Xq no?

Xq no?

Apr 4, 2021
Hii i'm new here too, i'm so sorry about how u r feeling. I have never ordered sn so i can't help u w that, but u cant control it, u will see what it happens then.
But welcome to ss, i hope u can find what u need.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neowise
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to hear that I rely on my mother completely so can not imagine how it feels. Sorry

M

Maximo

Apr 19, 2021
Thank you, Matt.
I'm really sorry about your loss. I lost my grandpa last January and I'm still sad.

Welcome to SS and hope you have a nice time here. People in this community are really amazing!

Hugs,

Matt
Hii i'm new here too, i'm so sorry about how u r feeling. I have never ordered sn so i can't help u w that, but u cant control it, u will see what it happens then.
But welcome to ss, i hope u can find what u need.
Thank you.
Sorry to hear that I rely on my mother completely so can not imagine how it feels. Sorry
It feels awfully bad. A pain in the chest and in the heart very great. And the worst thing is that she left me in a month or so. She was diagnosed in January and passed away at the end of February. And all the suffering and pain she had to go through.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and WornOutLife
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Welcome.

If you ever feel like you wish to discuss something then feel free to make a thread, because there are many helpful users here - such as the ones above.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
So sorry for your loss. My mom was my hero all my life and my favorite person ever. She passed 5 years ago and I too have been lost ever since.

WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
Welcome. I'm so sorry you lost your mother.
I've never ordered SN, I hope it turns out well for you.

M

Maximo

Apr 19, 2021
So sorry for your loss. My mom was my hero all my life and my favorite person ever. She passed 5 years ago and I too have been lost ever since.
I'm really sorry. It happens to me like you, my mother was everything to me. My life has been empty without her. I find it incredible that I won't see her again, that she won't come in any minute and she'll give me a kiss or a hug. But no, the harsh reality is that she will never be by my side again. I will never enjoy her company again.
Welcome. I'm so sorry you lost your mother.
I've never ordered SN, I hope it turns out well for you.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and avoid_slow_death