Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I've been lurking for some time and I've decided to create an account here.

I feel so grateful and relieved that a place like this exists. It's like an oasis in a desert full of people that just don't get it and don't even try to. I cannot talk to anyone about my feelings and views, because they don't understand and of course I don't intend to end up in a psych ward.

In early 2020 everything started to go downhill in my life. It's been the worst year of my short life, by far (I'm a youngish adult). Before this, I wasn't the happiest person in the world, I had problems and I was a high functioning (is that even a thing) depressed person with relationship OCD that only now I figured out I have it, but considering the changes in my life now, I regret every moment I took for granted. Those were really the good times, even the bad ones. Due to anxiety, I don't feel comfortable talking about what exactly went wrong. Lots of stuff went wrong and I don't see a way out without having to end it all and hopefully soon. If there is a way out and I'm gonna have to wait a lot to see things getting better, no thanks. I'm tired. And it's such a damn shame because I really really really loved life. I still do, just not my life. I had just started loving the Studio Ghibli movies and Japan.. I had just started turning my life around and succeeding in my uni exams.

Anyway, I wanted to kind of introduce myself. I don't really know what else to say, so if you have a question feel free to ask me. That sounds kind of ridiculous, I'm nothing special, but anyway. As I previously said, I don't feel ready to explain the reason(s) for me having to ctb. Maybe when I have established a full proof method.

Thank you if you read this and thank you to whoever created this place, it's the only place that makes me feel better. I wish they leave this place and us alone. Bye all!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silver, Good4Nothing, Ender and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey, nice to meet you!
Welcome to SS!
Here, as you probably know, most people won't judge you and will try to provide as much advice as possible!
I'm glad I've found this place too!

Hugs and love and whatever you need, just pm me! =)

• Love
Reactions: Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Hey, nice to meet you!
Welcome to SS!
Here, as you probably know, most people won't judge you and will try to provide as much advice as possible!
I'm glad I've found this place too!

Hugs and love and whatever you need, just pm me! =)
Thank you so much for your kind reply! I'm just afraid that if I talk about what happened, my circumstances will get worse. Anxiety :(

Thanks for your invitation, I'll keep that in mind! And sorry for my English, it's not my first language

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Nice to meet you.

I hope you can find a little relief by being here, and less anxiety about everything too. :hug:

• Hugs
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Welcome. It's a pleasure to meet and have you here c: This place is a sanctuary for both your troubles and finding methods and research for ctb.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Welcome. It's a pleasure to meet and have you here c: This place is a sanctuary for both your troubles and finding methods and research for ctb.
Thank you, it's a pleasure to be here with you all.

Yes, I've already done some research. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a lot of full proof methods, but we shall see

• Love
Reactions: Ender
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Welcome @Aloken ! Good to have you here with us. :smiling:

• Love
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace