devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
random vent post, ignore if you want

So I'm most likely going to be sent to an inpatient hospital today and I don't know how to stop it. Obviously I want to try to desperately ctb before I get thrown in there but last minute ctb never works so I feel like I'm screwed either way here. I fucking hate inpatient and I'm scared to death and stressed over it. I have no idea what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, highlyvolatile, silentvoice and 1 other person
S

silentvoice

Nov 23, 2019
You'll make it, don't worry. I know it seems like it will be hell, but eventually you'll get out. Even if the care is not helpful, it won't be too long. Take calm breaths and give yourself love right now, you deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: devil and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey honey..I know it sux..hopefully it won't b for too long..just manage to get any kind of help from it..even if its only time "away" from home..we will b right here when u get back.. :heart:
Question: what happened recently to make them decide to send u there today?

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
You'll make it, don't worry. I know it seems like it will be hell, but eventually you'll get out. Even if the care is not helpful, it won't be too long. Take calm breaths and give yourself love right now, you deserve it.
thank you
Hey honey..I know it sux..hopefully it won't b for too long..just manage to get any kind of help from it..even if its only time "away" from home..we will b right here when u get back.. :heart:
Question: what happened recently to make them decide to send u there today?
i quit all of my medication and had a recent drunk ctb attempt

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
thank you

i quit all of my medication and had a recent drunk ctb attempt
Oh I'm so sorry..I'm hoping u will get all the help u need..Sending u love n strength..I'm here if u need me :heart: