jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
My mental health is a nightmare it wont let me function it just continues to bring me down. I've not slept for 5 days and again my mind will say wake up at 4am and continue living with no sleep. I hate living like this and am going to play trip to a cliff again or go and hang myself. This is not a life its a joke. Now I will continue to get lower and lower and no psychiatrist wants to see me. They keep messing the appointments up why are they so unbelievably rubbish at their job. How hard is it to make an appointment. You are not climbing Mount everest. Anyway there is no hope for me and I hope to leave my hell soon. I've absolutely nothing left and I just wish the end would come soon. Why is my life just suffering.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: EndofSmallSanctuary, アホペンギン and The Burning Fool
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so cruel and horrible how people suffer so much in this existence so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
My mental health is a nightmare it wont let me function it just continues to bring me down. I've not slept for 5 days and again my mind will say wake up at 4am and continue living with no sleep. I hate living like this and am going to play trip to a cliff again or go and hang myself. This is not a life its a joke. Now I will continue to get lower and lower and no psychiatrist wants to see me. They keep messing the appointments up why are they so unbelievably rubbish at their job. How hard is it to make an appointment. You are not climbing Mount everest. Anyway there is no hope for me and I hope to leave my hell soon. I've absolutely nothing left and I just wish the end would come soon. Why is my life just suffering.
Same here! I'm suffering from a terrible insomnia.. I usually manage to fall asleep around 4am and wake up at 8am, every fucking single day :/ that's one of the reasons why I'll ctb.
Btw I'm sending you hugs and I feel for you 🤗

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I find it so tragic how people are made to suffer like this and at the same time denied the privilege to end this suffering, its cruel.. I hope you find relief from this soon, however you wish to do so. Best wishes.

The mental healthcare system isn't worth it, they refuse to talk to you because they can't handle it. Its their job yet they refuse to do it, unbelievable…

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Same here! I'm suffering from a terrible insomnia.. I usually manage to fall asleep around 4am and wake up at 8am, every fucking single day :/ that's one of the reasons why I'll ctb.
Btw I'm sending you hugs and I feel for you 🤗
I am going to go hang myself here. Take care xx
20230918 142744

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: regal20