Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
my theory is that we are actually in hell now Or life is just way more bad than good and why would a good god allow all of this? My reasons for believing life is hell are

- living creatures have to eat other creatures to survive

- its because of man-made things that life is bearable . (Modern medicine, electricity, heating, shelter, food ready for you at the grocery store etc.)

- innocent children born with cancer, crippling diseases

- I witnessed a family die from cancer and it was one of, if not the most savage thing you can witness, absolutely no way in my opinion a loving god would let that happen.

- I was born with an absolutely crippling disease schizophrenia that makes my life hell, and I will never be able to live up to my true potential or enjoy many things in life. Before it got very bad and even now, I still am extremely kind to people and help the less fortunate when I can. I absolutely in no way deserve this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight, Forever Sleep, MatrixPrisoner and 11 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, the evidence is overwhelming that we are living in a realm of suffering.
We are born into fragile bodies that give us way too many problems, and are forced to survive in a savage predatory system.
Also way too much evil in the world and not enough goodness in general.

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, avaruus and 2 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
That's why those religious threats of hell after death never scare me - we're literally living in hell right now.

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, avaruus and 6 others
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
If it were truly hell, not even kindness would exist. The world sucks and tons of shit about it definitely feels hellish. I wish things were entirely different. But people like you who are kind regardless, and others on here as well, make the betterment of the world a worthwhile goal. Even if we are not there for it, wouldn't it be great to take the pain away for future people so that they don't go through what we have? That seems like a reason to live positively to me, but I'm probably just speaking from the mania rn, lol. Anyway feel better and be the best you you can be <3.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Saxenomorph, hermestrimegistus and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world is undeniably so incredibly hellish and I could never believe there is such a thing as a God. Existence is nothing more than a horrific mistake that is ultimately responsible for all pain and torment that existing beings senselessly end up experiencing, existence is just an endless cycle of suffering that I see as best erased.

I find it so tragic how anyone has to suffer in the first place, it's tragic how there isn't just nothingness for all eternity instead of the curse that is existence.

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
- I wittnessed a family die from cancer and it was one of, if not the most savage thing you can witness, absolutely no way in my opinion a loving god would let that happen.
A person i knew died by a terrifying type of cancer in the past, she was ok then she suddenly started to throw up blood everywhere, house was covered with blood in a short time. When her daughter came back to house she found her lying in her own blood, dead. It was like a crime scene. If i saw one of my dear parents in such condition i would be full of hate for the rest of my life. Some events of life really make you wonder if this planet is a play devised by a demonic being.

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
A person i knew died by a terrifying type of cancer in the past, she was ok then she suddenly started to throw up blood everywhere, house was covered with blood in a short time. When her daughter came back to house she found her lying in her own blood, dead. It was like a crime scene. If i saw one of my dear parents in such condition i would be full of hate for the rest of my life. Some events of life really make you wonder if this planet is a play devised by a demonic being.
I often wonder if Gnosticism is true, and that we are governed by sadistic entities.

Reactions: sserafim and Saxenomorph
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I was saying something so so similar the other day
I'm just scared if I ctb I'm cheating because I deserve to be punished by living and then I'll be punished even more if I go to hell (for cheating by dying early and for being selfish) and what if hell is forever and things hurt even worse than now
I just wish I KNEW - IS it my fault I'm suffering? am I being punished or not?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I often wonder if Gnosticism is true, and that we are governed by sadistic entities.
Yeah i'm starting to believe that too, especially since i noticed that life gives me good things only to take it away two times more, as if making fun of me. Some higher frequency beings who like to play with creatures like us could be real.

Reactions: sserafim, ireallywasnttogopls and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah i'm starting to believe that too, especially since i noticed that life gives me good things only to take it away two times more, as if making fun of me. Some higher frequency beings who like to play with creatures like us could be real.
Yes, I think there is definitely some truth to this. Life always takes more than it gives for some of us.
I have experienced far more bad things than good things, and for no logical reason.

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
Yes, I think there is definitely some truth to this. Life always takes more than it gives for some of us.
I have experienced far more bad things than good things, and for no logical reason.
And the way of life is such that if you are a evil person, you get rewarded. People mostly like narcissists and psychos because they manipulate, they don't look further than some charming features, meanwhile people who try to do good almost always get outcasted. I think average human is made to be used and abused by evil beings of higher status (other humans included)

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
And the way of life is such that if you are a evil person, you get rewarded. People mostly like narcissists and psychos because they manipulate, they don't look further than some charming features, meanwhile people who try to do good almost always get outcasted. I think average human is made to be used and abused by evil beings of higher status (other humans included)
Yes, this is definitely true. Everything is backwards to what it should be : good is punished with evil and vice-versa.

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
You mean Hell is the absence of love because that is what God is.

I

ireallywasnttogopls

Oct 8, 2023
this also happens to me lol. nothing good ever stays , happiness is always fleeting . Every time something good happens it's harshly taken away and then i'm left even more hurt than i was before i ever received it

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
There is no unfairness. Only the forgetful of his past lives and likes, thinks otherwise.
We deserve all the bad, the malices, the evil. Fear not the cruelties, but cherish them, the miserable is taught the most precious and soulful of lesson, empathy.

• Informative
Reactions: Rhymester
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's more that the presence of a God means this is hell. I guess I feel like this whole thing is just one big mistake. I'm not so certain there is mallice behind it. I just think things like nature and evolution are indifferent to suffering. They are simply systems. I suppose I would prefer it if they just magically came about one day and developed- rather than that they were designed to be like this in the first place.

I think the real mallice would only exist if there were intention behind it. A bit like- nature could only really be found guilty of manslaughter but God murders billions.

Reactions: Darkover