L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Im not religious but im afraid in going to Hell
Hell , is always in my mind everytime that i want to CTB and that stop me in finally do it

• Hugs
Reactions: TerminalConscience, Sanva and waitingforrest
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
You shouldnt. Just be good to yourself and others and you will be fine. I assure you. You have nothing to worry about but this is not in anyway to persuade you to ctb. I am saying this from purely prespective point. Your life belongs to you and you shouldnt feel persuaded to take it away by some random on the internet who is telling you something to help ease your fear. I wish you well

Reactions: Foresight and Chinaski
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Relatable. I don't believe in ghosts, yet I am scared of ghosts and haunting. I don't believe in hell either but was afraid of hell when I failed to hang.

If hell exists, suicide shouldn't count as something deserving of it. Suicide is just another way to die, imo it doesn't have any moral weight.

Reactions: TerminalConscience
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I get that completely. I don't believe in hell, but with most of the world having a strong religious base, we are inundated with exposure to that moral code. It plays on your subconscious. Especially if you grew up in the church. That "what if" on something you can't take back.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
The idea of hell used to scare me too. Being told as a kid that doing bad things made me persecute myself on everything. Ate food? Well kids are starving over the world. Took a bath? Well people don't have water to drink. Feeling happy? Well that's selfish and on and on.

I completely understand your fear, I am not particularly religious, but I still find myself feeling like I deserve to be in hell. I don't know if he'll is real or not, but I don't think suicidal people deserve to go to hell. If pain is what causes people to ctb, subjecting them to eternal torture is just cruel.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that the only hell that exists is the one we already live in. This life is hell as there is unlimited potential for pain and suffering. I believe that there is nothing after this life, death is true peace. I'm sorry you have these fears, I can imagine it must be awful. I wish you the best.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, lonerclown666 and TerminalConscience
T

TerminalConscience

Feb 1, 2022
Relatable. I don't believe in ghosts, yet I am scared of ghosts and haunting. I don't believe in hell either but was afraid of hell when I failed to hang.

If hell exists, suicide shouldn't count as something deserving of it. Suicide is just another way to die, imo it doesn't have any moral weight.
I don't think it should be ticket to hell either.

I'd disagree it has no moral weight tho.

K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
I think life and human societies are the very definition of hell. Hell is here and now, not later. But religion does a job on many people. Carl Sagan's book, THE DEMON HAUNTED WORLD might be a good read for you.

Attachments

• Carl Sagan - The Demon Haunted World.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: lonerclown666