• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
I saw an article recently where a young woman was found in her car with a tank of helium and balloons. (That is the info the police made public) and I have always been interested in the inert gas method but honestly, the regulator confuses me. I've read things and watched but I must be stupid as it just doesn't sink in.
Just they made it sound like she used the balloons and that was it. I know they missed out other details for obvious reasons.

I have thought about SN, but I wanted a few backups if SN was impossible to find when the time comes.

I know no suicide method is easy, if that were the case, none of us would be here. I am just looking for something, anything, to help me find clarity. (If only it were that simple of breathing in helium filled balloons!)

Reactions: David8886
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Please keep in mind that the helium method (using party-time gas cylinders) are no longer viable since 2015. This is because companies making these tanks realized people were using it to CTB so they mixed helium with 20% oxygen

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Imbrium
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
Please keep in mind that the helium method (using party-time gas cylinders) are no longer viable since 2015. This is because companies making these tanks realized people were using it to CTB so they mixed helium with 20% oxygen
OK, thank you.
I feared that would be the case when I was looking online.

I like the sound of using inert gas, but the set up baffles me. I know the regulator is a must as otherwise I read somewhere all the pressure could 'pop' your lungs? I dont mind a bit of discomfort as it has got to be better than living, but don't fancy my lungs literally bursting.

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
I like the sound of using inert gas, but the set up baffles me. I know the regulator is a must as otherwise I read somewhere all the pressure could 'pop' your lungs? I dont mind a bit of discomfort as it has got to be better than living, but don't fancy my lungs literally bursting.
The IG method can seem a bit daunting at first but it's honestly pretty straightforward. You just need a high purity inert gas (Nitrogen, Helium, or Argon), a non-oxygenated environment (exit bag, EEBD hood, or SCBA), a regulator to bleed down the high pressure from the cylinder to something much suited for our needs, and tubing to connect the regulator to the bag. Each method is slightly different from one another but the principles are the same. Be sure to read the PPeH, Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread, and https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/ for starters.

• Love
Reactions: reallysleepy and ThisIsLife
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
The IG method can seem a bit daunting at first but it's honestly pretty straightforward. You just need a high purity inert gas (Nitrogen, Helium, or Argon), a non-oxygenated environment (exit bag, EEBD hood, or SCBA), a regulator to bleed down the high pressure from the cylinder to something much suited for our needs, and tubing to connect the regulator to the bag. Each method is slightly different from one another but the principles are the same. Be sure to read the PPeH, Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread, and https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/ for starters.
Thank you.
I did read over it before, but will try to have another read of it.
It would be an Exit bag.

It is the regulator that really confuses me. Setting it correctly and so on.
I will have another look. Much appreciated.

I had been looking at Nitrogen and Helium.online. High purity. Getting it delivered could prove awkward as cannot explain why I suddenly have a cylinder of IG arriving at my doorstep (i live with my mum)

Thanks again.

A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
It would be an Exit bag.

It is the regulator that really confuses me. Setting it correctly and so on.
I will have another look. Much appreciated.
The most convenient regulator for an exit bag is the click-style regulator also called flow regulator. WIth these regulators, all you need to do is rotate a knob that lets you choose what flow rate you want to use (in our case thats 15 litres/min or above) and thats it. From there, you just need to connect the regulator to the cylinder and regulator to a oxygen tube that connects to the inside of the exit bag.

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
I saw an article recently where a young woman was found in her car with a tank of helium and balloons. (That is the info the police made public) and I have always been interested in the inert gas method but honestly, the regulator confuses me. I've read things and watched but I must be stupid as it just doesn't sink in.
Just they made it sound like she used the balloons and that was it. I know they missed out other details for obvious reasons.

I have thought about SN, but I wanted a few backups if SN was impossible to find when the time comes.

I know no suicide method is easy, if that were the case, none of us would be here. I am just looking for something, anything, to help me find clarity. (If only it were that simple of breathing in helium filled balloons!)
I know no suicide method is easy, if that were the case, none of us would be here.
If we are here, it is because we do not know the way painless
What difficulties do you think it has
What are the difficulties of suicide or death
Are they physical or psychological