• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
I can't find an adapter or anything, since I don't know what size it is. Is it a 1/8", 1/4", 3/16", 3/8", something else? I dont know. There is zero information from the sellers, and refuse to give any other information other than "find it out yourself, goodbye". I need help.

Size male3 Size male2 Size male1 Enire helium

edit: it is 99% pure, as by the website.

Last edited:
P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
You should have at least 2 of those and make a T-junction
Also check the purity of this helium!!! only 99% and higher is good

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
You should have at least 2 of those and make a T-junction
Also check the purity of this helium!!! only 99% and higher is good
It is marketed as 99%, as told by the website. They were also quite proud of this fact. The issue comes down to, I have no adapter. Are you proposing something like two at the same time, then just a simple exit bag, even without a regulator? I don't have a hose or anything, but I think I can buy some 1/4" or 1/8" size tube on the internet for like €30, then use something to tighten like, like lots of tape or a wrench.

P@in

P@in

Sep 9, 2023
It is marketed as 99%, as told by the website. They were also quite proud of this fact. The issue comes down to, I have no adapter. Are you proposing something like two at the same time, then just a simple exit bag, even without a regulator? I don't have a hose or anything, but I think I can buy some 1/4" or 1/8" size tube on the internet for like €30, then use something to tighten like, like lots of tape or a wrench.
Yep. No regulator, just a T-junction hose conected and an exit bag.
There's a video of Final Exit's writer about that somewhere in the resources you can check.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
That cylinder is designed for a nylon balloon-filler fitting. It won't take any gas regulator fitting, such as CGA 580. Doubt you'll get an adaptor that's made to go between that type of cylinder and a gas regulator.

Exit international (makers of the Peaceful Pill handbook, etc) used to sell a gas flow kit (with adapter) specifically for helium balloon cylinders like your one, but stopped selling them a few years back. (They discuss it in older versions of the PPH.)
They said this about those types of cylinder:
Screenshot 20231206 2358053

People have ctb'd in the past without a regulator, but by using a regulator you have more peace of mind in knowing how many minutes worth of gas you'll have./enough to ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: raindrop9 and Podlerman
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I can't find an adapter or anything, since I don't know what size it is. Is it a 1/8", 1/4", 3/16", 3/8", something else? I dont know. There is zero information from the sellers, and refuse to give any other information other than "find it out yourself, goodbye". I need help.
How are you going to use helium? Some methods (sealed exit bag, drowning with inert gas, hanging with inert gas) don't need adapters or regulators for gas tanks.

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
How are you going to use helium? Some methods (sealed exit bag, drowning with inert gas, hanging with inert gas) don't need adapters or regulators for gas tanks.
As from above, this is my plan:
- Purchase another helium canister (large)
- Purchase hose (not sure what size yet)
- Purchase T-junction hose connect
I will put a hose on the helium canister, then use lots of tape to remove any possible gass leakage as possible.
I will connect the two hoses to a T-junction.
I will use a third hose, connect it to the T-junction, and connect it to the exit bag.
- My exit bad is quite literally a shopping bag, where a hose goes in, and lots and lots of duct tape to close it shut. Even if all fails, I might actually die from asphyxiation (from the CO2 in the bag).

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Yep. No regulator, just a T-junction hose conected and an exit bag.
There's a video of Final Exit's writer about that somewhere in the resources you can check.
There is a Video of Derek Humphry. Without regulator. They made it so 10 years ago.