• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
There is a party store near me that sells 99% pure helium tanks, is that enough?

Reactions: Deleted-User-0
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
While the forum operates on a pro-choice approach, I would highly encourage that you seek or exhaust all your resources before putting your own life into your own hands. inert methods are not difficult by any stretch, understanding what you're doing is necessary for this method. There are various threads on the forum that will give you an answer of what purity is necessary. Simply put, if you cannot figure out what purity is necessary for this method, it may not be a right choice for you. There are too many underlying problems pre-existing if you can't figure out what purity is necessary.

F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
Due to the severe shortage of helium I doubt that it is 99% pure

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
There is a party store near me that sells 99% pure helium tanks, is that enough?

I have done extensive research on inert gases and received a lot of expertise advise from a member of SS who used to be a welding engineer. I have my kit ready however I'm going to use Argon. Nowadays all the suppliers sell 80% and below purity helium I'm very surprised to hear 99% purity I personally wouldn't trust it and go for nitrogen or Argon.
Any question you could PM me.

Reactions: Proto and GoodPersonEffed
Genetics

Genetics

Apr 8, 2020
I found this helpful article from Feb 2020.

https://www.healthline.com/health/inhaling-helium
I have done extensive research on inert gases and received a lot of expertise advise from a member of SS who used to be a welding engineer. I have my kit ready however I'm going to use Argon. Nowadays all the suppliers sell 80% and below purity helium I'm very surprised to hear 99% purity I personally wouldn't trust it and go for nitrogen or Argon.
Any question you could PM me.
I found this article just from Feb 2020. It states that it can kill you, not a simple inhalation from a balloon but it displaces your oxygen and that will kill you. Maybe it will take long? I don't know. More research needed. But the time doesn't matter to me. 1 hour, 8 hours, I'll make the time. Other's might not have that kind of time.