pixiewillnotexistt

pixiewillnotexistt

Aug 5, 2023
Heya guys. I haven't really posted here much so apologies if I'm doing anything wrong!
On Monday I plan to use the helium method to finally get my peace. My original plan was to use a CPAP tube and mask, however they're so expensive I'm considering going with an exit bag method. Does anyone know how to make sure this is perfect? Maybe I'm just a bit slow but I'm struggling to find all the information needed. I'm guessing I'd just need a helium tank and some tubing, which I will tape into the bag (and then tape the bag around my neck and make sure it is air-tight?) I just need to make sure it is effective as I really don't want another failed attempt.

Reactions: ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
hey it's nitrogen and argon now helium that isn't mixed with oxygen is difficult/impossible to source now

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
Before you attempt this you should know that the helium sold commercially for balloons is actually a mix of 80% helium and 20% oxygen so it will not work. Pure helium is usually regulated and require a license or something in order to buy it