Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Is helium gas really a painless death? And how much Elio does it take to get the job done? I read some information on the forum and it seems damn complicated. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: babouflo201223
B

bl4cksh33p

Sep 14, 2024
Bump. I am in the same boat.

Reactions: babouflo201223
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
And for me, the same. Feel lost actually. It seems very complicated.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Yes, H has been used by many to relatively painlessly exit.
You basically "go to sleep".
There's no gasping for breath as it's actually carbon monoxide that creates the feeling of oxygen deprivation, not lack of oxygen itself. I hope this helps you🌹💔

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Yes, H has been used by many to relatively painlessly exit.
You basically "go to sleep".
There's no gasping for breath as it's actually carbon monoxide that creates the feeling of oxygen deprivation, not lack of oxygen itself. I hope this helps you🌹💔
and where can I find a 600 liter cylinder?

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I don't know the country you live in but in the US it can easily be bought online as it's used to inflate balloons🌹💔

A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Oh wow my brother bought that machine for the helium balloons, is that the one?? And how I am suppose to die with it?

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Is helium gas really a painless death? And how much Elio does it take to get the job done? I read some information on the forum and it seems damn complicated. Can anyone help me?
You should at least read the first couple of messages in this thread:

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I just checked & it appears that H is perfectly legal & available in your country🌹💔

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I think you'll need to buy a pressure valve, as H tanks basically turn on or off & pressure valve will regulate how fast it comes out.
I think you'll need a "hood" to cover your head. Many use a turkey oven bag. You'll need something to fit it snuggly around your neck so there's no leakage, like duct tape. You'll need tubing to run from the pressure valve to under the hood to deliver the H. Beyond that I'm not sure.
Check some megathreads on this site for more info.🌹💔