4DluvOFpeace

Oct 27, 2020
Hello Guys I am exiting on 30th at night. Using Helium [For balloons] and Bag, is one or two Tanks enough?

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Hello Guys I am exiting on 30th at night. Using Helium [For balloons] and Bag, is one or two Tanks enough?
Check out the inert gas megathread. And make sure you have pure helium.

4DluvOFpeace

Oct 27, 2020

What do you think of these, the company is SA locally, i wanted advise about final location , motel, home, forest?

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019

What do you think of these, the company is SA locally, i wanted advise about final location , motel, home, forest?
I don't know. You will have to check. I know here in the States the balloon kits are diluted with air so they are useless to CTB. Helium obtained from a gas supply company here is usually good, as are nitrogen and argon.

4DluvOFpeace

Oct 27, 2020
OK, if helium is good / 99% pure. Does this mean 1 Helium Tank [For 50 Balloons] is enough or must I add one more to make it 2 for more estimated success. I want to do brain hypoxia for 15 minutes minimum, how long does just one tank last when open and inflating the Exit bag during suicide process? Please help with this I got 3 days left, I cant enter 2021 next year.

M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I just sent them a message asking about the purity. Will post their response if I get one.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
OK, if helium is good / 99% pure. Does this mean 1 Helium Tank [For 50 Balloons] is enough or must I add one more to make it 2 for more estimated success. I want to do brain hypoxia for 15 minutes minimum, how long does just one tank last when open and inflating the Exit bag during suicide process? Please help with this I got 3 days left, I cant enter 2021 next year.
First of all, slow down. The most foolish thing you could do is rush things. If you're only this far along that you're asking these questions on SS, I don't realistically see this happening in 3 days.

Second, the Inert Gas Megathread in the Resources section has all these answers. Please take the time to do the reading.

Reactions: wolfsoul